Wieviel wiegen Eure Velomobile?

dass 35 bis 50kg vor 15 Jahren normal war...
Bis auf die modernen VM:
Die Ausnahme von der ich spreche ist die Leitra, die ich hatte: Die war mit allem drum und dran 30 kilo.
Was wäre da heute möglich mit hochfesten Stählen und einem genialen Trike-Konstrukteur; dann noch Fertigung in RO, und schwupps gäbe es ein steifes, leichtes VM << 10.000 EUR (inkl. Scheibenwischer ;) )

Ein fahrfertiges vollgefedertes Trike bekommt man auf gut 11-12kg gedrückt. Eine Karosse, die ja dann nicht selbsttragend sein muss, wiegt etwa 4kg, wenn gut gemacht. Kann sich jeder ausrechnen.

Also meines wiegt schon viel, obwohl es ja eigentlich leicht ist (Carbon). Ich kann es anheben und es hat immerhin ja auch einen Bafang Motor, was das Gewicht etwas erhöht. Da ich mir nun auch einen Scheibenwischer von Daniel gekauft habe erhöht sich das Gewicht nochmal ein wenig.

I don't have a good scale, just an old analog one. But it roughly is like this

the bike itself and essential tools for on the road:
Completely empty DFXL but with chair, pedals&cleats, 2 mirrors, CCU at front, CCS at rear, schlumpf drive : 26kg
Hood: 1kg
ventisit+floormat+spare tire+shoes: 1kg
bag with repair stuff, spare inner tubes, tire levers, GPS, the battery for the lighting, allen wrenches, pump gloves etc: 1kg

extra:
rated lock: 1kg
clean clothes, jacket, purse: 3kg
backpack: 1kg
food, drink for weekend trip: 2kg

so total 36kg fully loaded for a weekend trip, of which 80% essential stuff, 20% extra. I could drop the backpack and save a kilo. If I just make a 1 day tour I dont need to bring the lock and save another kilo. On warm days I could save another kilo on the clothing.

AW: Wieviel wiegen Eure Velomobile?

Wenn alles Waage ist funktioniert die Methode zu 100%
Not all needs to be level. The scale must be level but the velo does not have to. What is important in a multi point measurement is that you do not rotate the velo between the measurements. So replace the scale with something else of equal height when moving to the next point

In an ideal world I would like to be under 40 kg fully loaded with motor and battery, 39.5 kg would be a nice number. From experience I know that I would always be over 25 km/h up to about +2% gradient (I am able to do that empty now). The system weight would then be under 120 kg, I have lost the confinement fat at last - it takes a while when you are over 65 years old... :rolleyes:

My gear (no not the Ortlieb pannier...):

stuff-vendee.jpg

Missing are battery and charger, the power supply will be replaced by a lighter one.

I have a new more practical clothes bag, the shopping bag and a pair of shorts did not make the return journey last time...

The sleeping mat will be replaced I hope, at a cost of 190€ and a gain of 700 grams for the same size (and comfort?). I am working on removing another 300 grams from the tent, I can't afford an ultralight one.

On the vélomobile I can optimise the electrical wiring, probably a savings of about 250 grams.

Question: which light weigh AV valve, large volume 50-406 inner tubes do you recommend?

My goal for April is <50 kg without changing my vélomobile for a lighter one... :unsure:

Anhänge

• stuff-vendee.jpg
    stuff-vendee.jpg
    170,5 KB · Aufrufe: 2
Wow. You should buy an other tent and sleeping mat.

I got a Lunar Solo by SMD which weighs approximately 800gramm, one layer, with 230x120 ground floor and a thermarest uberlite mattress 196cm x 64 cm which weighs 340 gramm.

In total 1,15 Kg compared to 3,85Kg.

Even if you decide for a double layer tent you will easily save 2 kg.

p.S. I bought the mat used for 140€ and the tent in sale for 250€.

334€ could be a problem... :unsure: We should move discussion about that to the camping equipment thread.

I wanted to show here my system weight for travel which I can manage to keep below 135 kg even with that tent. And the place taken in the vélomobile - only the sleeping mat is not reasonable and has to go. It makes a good arm rest, I can get in and out without removing it from in front of the door and it is almost as comfortable as my home mattress but it uses too much space.

And light inner tubes?

Also meines wiegt schon viel, obwohl es ja eigentlich leicht ist (Carbon).
@Richard mein WAW hat den Aramidbody, würde mich schon interessieren, ob das nur 1 kg mehr ist als Dein Vollcarbon.

Ohne Tagestourengerümpel, also nur bedingt fahrbereit, aber mit Haube komme ich nach gelevelter Personenwaagen-Messung auf 31 kg, hinten 9 kg, vorn links rechts jeweils 11 kg. Schaltung ist 3fach/10fach, Hinterradfederung, kurze Nase N4, 90er Bremsen, 26er HRad.

Meine Zusatzkilos für Schlösser, Werkzeug, Ersatzteile, Klamotten summieren sich auf 5,1kg und Getränke 2,5kg. Abfahrt dann mit 38,6 kg exklusive Motor. LG Hardy

Zurück
Oben Unten