Velomobiltransport mit dem Auto

Kann bald mein DF in Dronten abholen ... hat das schonmal Jemand in einem 5er BMW Touring (Kombi) BJ 2012 untergebracht?

Sonst muss es halt aufs Dach ;-)

THX!

Das sollte gehen. Nimm am Besten 3 Bretter mit, welche du fest mit der Reling verzurrst.
Dann verzurrst du die Räder vom Milan mit den Brettern und bist gewappnet.
Um auf Nummer sicher zu gehen, dann noch einen Spanngurt um den Vogel und der Heimflug gelingt fix und sicher. ;)

Wenn's Blechle nicht allzu heilig ist, besser den Träger runter machen und VM direkt aufs Dach stellen. Verzurren durch die Räder (Milan hat ja gewöhnlich keine Radscheiben).
Da der VM-Transport für mich der einzige Grund wäre, einen Dachträger aufzusetzen (mein Auto hat eine abnehmbare Anhängerkupplung): Kennt jemand für diesen Zweck (und den Wiederverkaufswert) gute Lackschutzfolie, entweder transparent, schwarz, weiß oder französischblau? Hat jemand diesbezügliche Erfahrungswerte und kann Produkte empfehlen?

Those are for trikes, so theoretically it should work. But since those hooks are meant to go inbetween the spokes, there will be problems:

- VMs with wheelcovers won't work
- VMs with closed wheelwells might work

From only looking at the pictures I would guess it could be easier to get the backwheel-holder (the one without a hook) three times, which still leaves you with having to fasten that strap, then it is back to "VMs with closed wheelcovers".

This product seems to be similar to the Terra Trike Universal Trike Carrier.

Those are for trikes, so theoretically it should work. But since those hooks are meant to go inbetween the spokes, there will be problems:

- VMs with wheelcovers won't work
- VMs with closed wheelwells might work

From only looking at the pictures I would guess it could be easier to get the backwheel-holder (the one without a hook) three times, which still leaves you with having to fasten that strap, then it is back to "VMs with closed wheelcovers".

This product seems to be similar to the Terra Trike Universal Trike Carrier.

The real question is the weight, since the product is using suction (unlike the Terra Trike carrier) which might not be strong enough for a VM. Especially, if you use the backwheel holder. From my point of view, that is clearly not strong enough..

I see - the question was if it is possible to use those suction cups exclusively? I wouldn't dare to try that and use a strap over the VM in any case. You can tie the strap through the door and underneath the roof if you don't have rails along the sides of the cars roof.

I see - the question was if it is possible to use those suction cups exclusively? I wouldn't dare to try that and use a strap over the VM in any case. You can tie the strap through the door and underneath the roof if you don't have rails along the sides of the cars roof.
Exactly. The question is, whether the Seasucker system is OK, or not.

Zurück
Oben Unten