VelomobileWorld-Konversation

Please watch the Video! Perhaps one of you can help VMworld out of the Situation.

I ordered a Milan GT MK7 nr. 975 with 90 mm brakes. If I choose 70 mm brakes, how much sooner my Milan can be deliverd?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
If I choose 70 mm brakes, how sooner my Milan can be deliverd?
I think that is the wrong Question. You should ask yourself what brakes do you need. If you need 90, the keep them in order. If 70s are enough for your needs, then switch. I don’t think anyone will get a Milan “sooner” - if the Situation is ongoing, we get no “Milans” at all.

I prefer 90 mm, but if the delay is pretty long [several months], that might be a reason to choose 70 mm.

Gut das ich mein VM ohne jegliche Fahrradkomponenten (Laufräder, Schaltung, Licht) geordert habe... :X

Ich kenn da jemand, der hat da so ne Fahrradfirma... Wir haben zum Glück noch ein paar Teile auf Lager in der "Restekiste".

Hi Jan @Velomobileworld ,
i've got another one for you: these cables in front of the bridge on the left side are placed sub-optimal. Would be better if they are either glued to the vertical part of the bridge or really close to the vertical part of the bridge.
(DF XL 311/RO #662)
DF XL 311 Kabelage.jpg

Hi Jan @Velomobileworld ,
i've got another one for you: these cables in front of the bridge on the left side are placed sub-optimal. Would be better if they are either glued to the vertical part of the bridge or really close to the vertical part of the bridge.
(DF XL 311/RO #662)
Anhang anzeigen 261324
I will have a talk with Intercitybike. If they wat this change. Thanks for the feedback

About the drum brakes. We can have still some drumbrakes on stock we can still deliver. But...... I am already in disussion with Sturmey archer from Feburary 2021 and I have still no idea when I get stuff. Lucky I had never a modern look on keeping stock as low as possible. That's why I have still stock for 4-5 months but not for the 90 mm. The good news is that there is slowly a litle movement that we reveive in december still some 90 mm hubs

Hello,
My name is Wim and I still drive a DF, but I am going to buy a MilanSL.

Hi Jan,

I have already asked this question via email.
I'm trying here now.

In the Quest, the chain that drives is on the right in the chain trough. The return chain is on the left. This way the chain is nicely aligned with the front large chainring.
Why is it the other way around with the Alpha7, the DF and the Milan?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Hi Jan,
another request, which you probably have to discuss with Ymte:

I would suggest to extend the reinforced area (for seat mounting) in the DF/DF XL seats up to the front tip. The reinforced area stops 1-2 cm before the tip/bending of the seat, and in case of people with really long legs (hey, that's me...) and big feet, it might be necessary to place the seat as far back as possible. My seat has now holes in the not reinforced area as far at the front where you can barely mount a washer and a nut. I admitted that my body geometry is a challenge for a DF XL (it a borderline fit...), but extending the reinforced area 1-2 cm should neither increase costs nor the weight dramatically.

Hallo Jan,

Ich interessiere mich für das Snoek, bin dieses auch schon Probe gefahren und habe es bestellt.
Mangelhaft finde ich nach wie vor die Beleuchtung nach hinten. Die Kellermann blinker /Rücklicht Kombination wird leider (noch) nicht als Option zugelassen.
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit dies zu ändern?
Im Falle eines Auffahrunfalles bei Dunkelheit wird dies mit Sicherheit bemängelt und kann zu einer Teilschuld führen.
Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn ihr eine Möglichkeit finden würdet hier auf meinen Wunsch einzugehen.
Ist ja noch Zeit bis zur Auslieferung.

Viele Grüße

Katja

Im Snoek ist doch eine sehr gute Kombination aus Highsider Proton Modul Rücklicht und Highsider Blinker verbaut. Für bessere Wahrnehmungen sogar getrennt voneinander. Stört es dich dass du nur ein Rücklicht hast?

Ja, das stört mich. Hast du davon Bilder? An dem Modell, dass ich gesehen habe, war leider nicht der richtige Akku, das war eine Funzel. Zulassung haben die leider auch nicht, oder hab ich was übersehen?
Viele Grüße Katja

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zugelassen sind die. Ein E Prüfzeichen ist vorhanden. Ich empfinde das Rücklicht als sehr hell. Besonders die Blinker. Bilder kann ich später hochladen

Zurück
Oben Unten