Schwachsinn hoch 3 bzgl Klimaschutz in max 10 Worten

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Was das bei einem Verbrenner zu suchen hat, habe ich noch nie verstanden
Sind i.d.R. Dienstwagen und für einen Hybrid musst Du nur 0,5% pro Monat als geldwerten Vorteil für die private Nutzung versteuern. Ein Dienstwagenanbieter hat mir mal erzählt, oft sind bei Plug-In-Hybrids die Kabel zum Laden noch originalverpackt. Denn wer eine Firmentankkarte hat, wird nicht von seinem privaten Strom in der Garage sein Auto laden.... = Hybrid ist also ein Steuersparmodell für wohlhabende Dienstwagenfahrer.

Naja, die Partei läuft Sturm... klingt nicht danach, dass er so beliebt ist :p bei uns in der Ortgruppe auf jeden Fall nicht.

More than 10 words because I have an exception to the rule...

My GF's neighbour has bought one of those huge BMW plug-in hybrids, his wife uses it to transport the kids around town, do the shopping etc. so just short distances. She uses it 100% electric!!! :oops:

Und für diese

brauchten die dann unbedingt einen

?
:unsure:

I agree with your concern but these people are typical SUV clients; young, financially well off. What else is there on the market today in full electric that can carry 2 adults and 2 small children plus children's equipment (bicycle, pram, babies bed,...) to the grandparents house 15 km away?

Remember here there is no public transport here, and so there is no cultural acceptance of public transport. He is an electrician so there is a charging point in the courtyard in front of the house. They are concerned about the environment and the future of their daughters, so for them they are doing the right thing by having a hybrid instead of a diesel.

What else is there on the market today in full electric that can carry 2 adults and 2 small children plus children's equipment (bicycle, pram, babies bed,...) to the grandparents house 15 km away?

EDIT: you'll find huge "fully electric monsters" in de overview above. Most of them are even cheaper than a huge BMW Hybrid ;).

Actually their X1 isn't so bad and he paid less than 40 k € for a 2020 showroom model with all options. It arrived with the km driven from the German showroom to the transport company in Luxembourg - 600 km. And I understand why she is never putting petrol in it, with her driving style she probably gets 70 km range...

Ja, für diesen Anwendungsfall gibt es im Mutterland der elektrischen Pampersbomber keinerlei Alternativen zum X1...
What else is there on the market today in full electric that can carry 2 adults and 2 small children plus children's equipment (bicycle, pram, babies bed,...) to the grandparents house 15 km away?
Kangoo, Berlingo (Rifter, Combo, ProAce), e-NV200, vielleicht sogar Vivaro

Eben Werbung für den BMW iX3 gesehen: Verbrauch 185 bis 189Wh/km

Mein A6 macht 6-7Wh/km (eigentlich auch ein geiler Spruch)

I agree with your concern but these people are typical SUV clients; young, financially well off. What else is there on the market today in full electric that can carry 2 adults and 2 small children plus children's equipment (bicycle, pram, babies bed,...) to the grandparents house 15 km away?

Don't know how my parents did this with an Opel Astra, but it did work.

Of course it is a generational thing.

But these people are not the problem, the ones with the non hybrid X1 et al are the real problem. How do you convert them to a plug in hybrid when the monthly cost of the credit repayment is much higher? Because my town is full of women doing the school run in huge SUVs like this but who are burning diesel not hybrids which would be running 95% of the time electric.

Ich schreibe mal über Klimaschwachsinn bei uns Fahrradfahrern in einem Wort:

Fettbefreit

Hintergrund ist, bei mir landen immer wieder Billigräder, oft Kinder und Jugendräder, die aufgrund ihrer billigen Teile eine sehr begrenzte Nutzungsdauer haben. Weil aber bei Montage von Tretlagern, Kurbeln, Schraubkränzen kein Fett verwendet wird, habe ich oft größte Probleme die Räder zu reparieren, weil z.B. das Gewinde vom Kurbelabzieher abschert oder der Zahnkranzabzieher zerbricht.

Of course it is a generational thing.

But these people are not the problem, the ones with the non hybrid X1 et al are the real problem. How do you convert them to a plug in hybrid when the monthly cost of the credit repayment is much higher? Because my town is full of women doing the school run in huge SUVs like this but who are burning diesel not hybrids which would be running 95% of the time electric.

But is it much better? Its still a lot of energy simply wasted.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten