Bilder und Berichte vom Snoek

Höchstwahrscheinlich weil er auf einem breitem Radweg fährt zu Zeiten wo fast keiner unterwegs ist. Eine Seite Damm mit viel Wiese andere Seite auch Wiese ….also Abflug dürfte glimpflich ausgehen

Nein der Reifen ist vom Vorderrad.

Da Vorderrad, sehe ich wenig Sicherheitsrisiko. Allerdings viel Risiko für häufige Pannen und hohe Kosten. ProOne stehen daher auf meiner negativ-Liste. Das war jetzt auch der Letzte aus meinem Reifen-Fundus.
Ah, das macht einen großen Unterschied, da ist das Risiko viel geringer als beim Hinterrad.

Last weekend, I finally got to ride the Snoek a bit faster. Despite it being fairly busy (many cyclists enjoying the good weather), I was able to keep the pace pretty high. Instead of wasting unnecessary power, I also deliberately pedalled very consistently. This resulted in a cruising speed of around 45 km/h against the wind (there wasn't much), and faster on the way back. Although I rode mostly straight ahead, there were a few level crossings and traffic lights in the beginning. My Garmin pedals will be replaced by the way, they should arrive this week. Yaay!:love:

After about 10 kilometres, the average speed was only 34 km/h, after 131 kilometres 44.5 km/h. Although adapting my mode of transport to velomobile, at one segment I was 5 km/h faster than van der Poel, the very strong Dutch pro rider. On 1 segment, I grabbed the KOM without even knowing it. Now you can all claim it's not fair, but on the Snoek there are CCS tyres up front, besides, I barely train. The potential of a velomobile is just unseen. Even a peloton of up to 40 (young) riders riding were completely left behind. My brother-in-law told me I might as well drive a moped and take records. Like the two have a lot in common.:rolleyes:

Soon there will be pro one TT tyres mounted, and if all goes well I should leave for Germany this Friday for a - hopefully nice ride - with a German and his Milan SL. The only drawback I am experiencing is still my shoulder. During longer rides, it's still just a bit too tight for me. Maybe I should put something soft at the level of my shoulders to cushion the shocks. I had read here once that @Kid Karacho had said he felt uncomfortable on longer rides in the Snoek. Was this because of the lack of space at your shoulders?
1685948712903.jpg

Ich versuche gerade mal etwas intensiver einzutreten, aber irgendwie klappt das nicht. Dazu müsste ich auf meiner Strecke viel unsinniger Fahren, nämlich vor Hindernissen nicht Rollen lassen sondern bis kurz davor treten und dann in die Eisen. Trotz 20 km Ortdurchfahrten mit zig Ampeln kam jetzt über 105 km mit lächerlichen 118 W ein ü40-Schnitt in Bewegung raus. Fürn Schwachtreter schon ganz fix.
Screenshot_20230606-123233_Connect.jpg

Christian from Oldenburg
That would be me
Hi Peter,
It's not sure yet if im able to join you two Rockets - but i hope so. Drop me a note when you have decided the date & time!
Which Pedal System do you use? (SPD, SPD-SL or others?)
DF-XL, i must insist.
Perhaps, if i ask politely, Timo will borrow me his 'Trousers' for the A7 so i get to see the Snoek from the Front also..

That would be me
Hi Peter,
It's not sure yet if im able to join you two Rockets - but i hope so. Drop me a note when you have decided the date & time!
Which Pedal System do you use? (SPD, SPD-SL or others?)

DF-XL, i must insist.
Perhaps, if i ask politely, Timo will borrow me his 'Trousers' for the A7 so i get to see the Snoek from the Front also..
I will PM you.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Is there any documentation (or video) on replacing the cassette and/or rear wheel in the Snoek?

Is it like a A7 / DF like this? :

From the looks of it, I would then also need to loosen the four nuts clamping the axle before I can pull it out if it is otherwise the same setup.

I didn't get any tools with my Snoek, and probably need to buy a long allen key (Inbusschlüssel), but what size (I think Saukki said 5mm in a different video about his Quest but is was difficult to hear)?

Zuerst die Achsmutter abschrauben. Im Unterschied zu Quest, DF usw. muss man dann zusätzlich die 4 Schrauben von der Halbschale der Achse lösen. Dann Achse ziehen usw.

über solch grundlegende dinge sollten eigentlich alle hersteller ihre kunden informieren !
in welcher form auch immer ...

I didn't get any tools with my Snoek, and probably need to buy a long allen key (Inbusschlüssel), but what size (I think Saukki said 5mm in a different video about his Quest but is was difficult to hear)?
In my Milan SL I can fit at 1/4" socket extender through the axle and have a 5mm bit at the end instead of getting a long allen key.

ich denke da nicht nur an neu-käufer.
velomobiel.nl hat das ja mit den manuals für quest etc. ganz gut vorgemacht.
und einige firmen haben auch so einiges als youtube-videos hochgeladen.
aber besser und umfangreicher wäre halt auch immer besser ;-)

selbst wenn der jenige (händler) das fahrzeug und seine wartung bei übergabe erklärt möchte ich den sehen der sich das alles merken kann wenn man das erst nach monaten oder jahren das erste mal braucht.

selbst wenn der jenige (händler) das fahrzeug und seine wartung bei übergabe erklärt möchte ich den sehen der sich das alles merken kann
Da geb ich dir Recht. Nur nach allen Beiträgen hier über Probleme beim HR-Ausbau, wurde schon öfter angeregt, dass der Händler das vor Abgabe mal prüfen sollte. Daher wäre eine entsprechende gemeinsame Übung bei der Übergabe sinnvoll und würde beim Käufer wohl am ehesten in Erinnerung bleiben. Aber was mach ich mir hier für Gedanken.....

Falls jemand schauen möchte, was ein Snoek an Antriebsleistung braucht. 2xOne, 1xGP. Nur Frontleuchte etwas verkleidet, sonst Serie.
Oh man, blöd, dass sich teilweise meine Backe im Anzeigefeld für die Leistung spiegelt und man ja kaum was ablesen kann. Auf Tablet war alles gut zu sehen...

Zurück
Oben Unten