Bilder und Berichte vom Snoek

Kann mir bitte jemand die Länge des Bremszug (Hülle) im Snoek, sagen?
Vielen Dank schon mal.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Got the bottle from a friend who works @Porsche Great product, but expensive. He mentioned it costs 25€
Netz sagt unter 20€ pro Liter.
SDB sagt zu den Inhaltsstoffen:
Kohlenwasserstoffe, C9-C11, n-Alkane, ISO-Alkanen, cyclischen, <2% Aromaten
Kohlenwasserstoffe, C6-C7, n-Alkanen, iso-Alkane, Cycloalkane bis zu 5% n-Hexan
Propan-2-ol
Also nix Aceton - das wäre auch das falsche, um unpolare Sachen zu lösen.
To ride a 200-kilometre distance with a velomobile on decent tarmac, you need absolutely no preparation. Provided your fitness level is somewhat decent, it's so easy.
Ja, wenn man trainiert und fit ist, muss man nicht trainieren für sowas ;)
Warum hast du die Reflektoraufkleber entfernt?

Gruß,

Tim

So sieht bei meinem Hecht die Verlegung des Bremszuges am Lenkgitter (ist halt keine-Platte) aus. Schon unbelastet wird der Zug über dem Querlenker nach oben gedrückt und hat entsprechend die Durchführung im Radkasten schon aufgeweitet. Sollte der Zug nicht besser unter dem Querlenker verlegt werden?
20230516_133232.jpg20230516_133201.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Netz sagt unter 20€ pro Liter.
SDB sagt zu den Inhaltsstoffen:

Also nix Aceton - das wäre auch das falsche, um unpolare Sachen zu lösen.

Ja, wenn man trainiert und fit ist, muss man nicht trainieren für sowas ;)
Warum hast du die Reflektoraufkleber entfernt?

Gruß,

Tim
The reflector stickers are completely unnecessary for me, I would have preferred not to have them. Besides, I rarely ride at night. And it just looks much nicer without them. I also chose the colour signal yellow to stand out more. Well, the roof is black and that is just the highest part.:LOL:

As for that longer drive, I am referring more to the efficiency of the Snoek than being trained. I rely more on basic fitness and fitness/gym during my injury. I look forward to the day when I can get back to Zwift workouts.

I had the same problem with the cable housing machining the carbon of the wheel well.
That is because of the plastic holder on the strut baseplate made the movement of the cable too tight, it is better to suppress it or them.

It probably has been discussed here but does anyone use the Snoek frequently without anything on top? Basically full convertible modus. Like in the image. When it is sunny it seems better and more practical. 3-1024x576.jpg

Wird vom Schweiß auch relativ schnell weggewaschen.
True, but a lightweight aerosuit + aero helmet + visor have been doing the job for years on my recumbent. The suit has long sleeves and UV protection. That kind of suit would work great in the Snoek. So many options, you can also get uv protected arm sleeves.

I forgot how amazing it feels without the hood. The overview is just perfect and no earplugs needed. Although it was really sunny, there was lots of wind too. Nevertheless it didn't take too much power to cruise at a consistent speed of 40+ kph in both directions (I averaged 39.1 kph / 100 kilometers including some traffic lights, slower traffic, ..). These longer tours really have a great impact on my performance, I feel. The velomobile is just insane at covering miles at high speed in a short amount of time. Only sometimes it is hard to judge whether you are going to overtake someone or not. Whenever taking a sharper corner I used my weight as counterbalance, although it is rarely required. The Snoek feels super stable, I have zero complaints. The (cool) guy standing next to the Snoek stopped to have a talk. IMG_20230518_124407.jpg

Den gibt es nicht ab Werk.
In meinen Augen aber Pflichtprogramm. Ohne Kühlung des Kopfes würde ich explodieren. Das geöffnete Visier macht langsam.

Den gibt es nicht ab Werk.
In meinen Augen aber Pflichtprogramm. Ohne Kühlung des Kopfes würde ich explodieren. Das geöffnete Visier macht langsam.
I deliberately did not opt for that Naca duct, precisely because the visor offers enough air once opened. I don't open it all the way, just a little. From the other side, I must thank you, you give me additional reasons I can use for why I ride slower, apart from the rough surface and slower tyres. I'll add it to my "book with excuses" :ROFLMAO:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten