Bilder und Berichte vom Snoek

Is here a topic somewhere about mounting bike computers and phones? I have the wahoo elemnt roam. Allert mentioned you could mount it in the middle of your steering wheel. Are there other options?

Der Spanngurte der Sitzaufhängung haben mir jetzt lange genug die Schulterblätter gepickst.
20221122_203728.jpg
Wollte erst die Löcher nach oben versetzen, aber die Laschen nach innen verlegen war einfacher.
20221122_205132.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ich konnte das schon nach 2 Stunden nicht mehr aushalten und hab es dann sofort geändert. Bin vermutlich ein Weichei und habe keinerlei masochístischen Veranlagungen ;):whistle:

Haben mich nie wirklich gestört. Vielleicht ist mir mittlerweile einfach alles egal :X

Bin vermutlich ein Weichei
Haben mich nie wirklich gestört.
Hängt halt davon ab, wo der Sitz vorne angeschraubt und wie steil er hinten aufgehängt ist.
Bei mir ist das Piecksen links weg, aber rechts weiterhin vorhanden. Vermute, dass die Wölbung am oberen Rand nicht zu meinem Rücken passt. Mangels Platz und Gelenkigkeit kann ich leider nicht Abtasten wos klemmt.

Steinchensaugender One Addix mit cirka 4 kkm links vorne gelaufen.
20221124_211906.jpg
Im Vergleich ein 13 kkm CCU auf den letzten Kilometern.
20221124_213046.jpg

So much for riding a velomobile. Slight concern when we set off. A car with driver driving in front of me already gets on my nerves. Driving through some busy streets at a snail's pace, just to avoid an early accident. Cyclists overtake me in the meantime, some of them their looks speak volumes, this is anything but common. In the nearby park, I always ride a circle, due to poorly positioned posts on the bike path that I cannot get in between. The large turning circle plays a role here, which was the same with the Milan SL. Once I arrive at the canal, I cross some geese, who are really territorial. Meanwhile, I have already taken off my long trousers and put the ventisit mat at the back. My knees were hitting the roof too much again, despite velomobiel.nl having adjusted everything perfectly. Without the ventisit cushion, it pretty much works. My shoulders only just fit, I've been going to the gym more in recent months and deliberately not training my shoulders.
After a few kilometres, I notice that the speed is decent. I ride about 39 km/h but it's not like I'm relaxing. Poor surface, something I actually suffer from on eighty per cent of my route, creates an annoying noise. Exactly the same feeling as in Milan. You really need earplugs here. This is on the to-do list, because I'm going to go nuts otherwise. Poorly maintained cycle paths are just a plague and the velomobile's potential can never be tested. Still, the speed is often around 40 km/h. The basic training I had in mind soon becomes one with intervals. Beware with an injury that has not yet fully recovered. I am also starting to feel/miss the weekly workouts on zwift. I need to temper my expectations, although that is easier said than done. Cyclists do get easily beaten. By the way, I changed the settings in my powermeter from 175 to 150 cranks. Went very smoothly. The connection of my wristwatch was often lost, my bike computer works very well though. Having nowhere to make a u-turn, I got off and turned the bike around several times. Suddenly a group of cyclists passed by with one saying that I must not forget to put on my heater. Perhaps meant to be funny. Instead of turning on the heater, the "Gap cam" was mounted. Since there was a scooter between their group, it took some time for me to join them. Though I was also just spending minutes looking for my mobile phone that had ended up under my seat. I already have pockets to store stuff, but sometimes you put something aside that then happens to turn out to be untraceable. All in all, the Snoek. With slow tyres, cold weather and "a super heavy yellow colour" that cost me at least 150 watts. Video follows. IMG_20221126_110456.jpg

Some will think, that can't be! Wrong values. However, this is reality. I think the wattage is 2 seconds ahead of the video. I ride with Vector 3 pedals on the recommendation of @MartinL and am very satisfied with them. Not that the Snoek is slow, on the contrary. I was amazed at the speed I rode my 'test in the north of the Netherlands on a perfectly asphalted stretch of cycle track. Around 60 km/h on average with not even fast tires mounted. Admittedly, in retrospect my euphoria may have been exaggerated, as I never rode on such asphalt with the Milan SL. However, I cannot imagine at the time, at a stage when I had just owned the Milan SL for about three months and without proper training, that I would have achieved those same speeds. Maybe a few minutes, but not fifteen or twenty minutes. And by the way, it was good weather, which also makes a difference, as this video shows: cold weather, slow(er) tires and tremendously bad surface. You sometimes wonder why that camera doesn't fall off the bike due to the vibrations. With the Milan SL, I also only rode/trained on this surface. Terribly irritating, although in the Milan I had just a bit more freedom of movement. I could still pass my back with one arm to scratch away some itching, in the Snoek I can forget that. 1 year of inactivity weighs down on me, not only physically but also mentally. I'm still stuck with an injury to my quadriceps and consequently can't do strength training anymore, for zwift I don't even have a training bike anymore. Soon I will have an ultrasound taken for some more clarity because continuing to spend money on a physiotherapist doesn't do much good either. Although much of the blame lies with myself, because I just often tend to pedal above 200 watts, which is hugely taxing. "Your own fault, big bump", they say by us. :) Better focus on easier endurance workouts from now, although my average heart rate over 98 kilometres was 145, which is far from my anaerobic treshold value.

In one particular video on my channel, I drove in the Snoek for over ten minutes close to 60 kph. In the other direction even faster. Even though in summer, on a perfectly paved stretch of bike path with the same tires. That makes a difference of 14 km/h easily. In this video I often rode at 230 watts barely 45 km/h. So you see what temperature and pleasant road surface do, not even mentioning a fast tire setup. Some then comment that the asphalt looks pretty good in the video. Come to Belgium and experience it for yourself, I'd say.

Can you take a photo of how you mounted the Insta360 on the Snoek? And I'm sure the asphalt is smooth compared to the roads in Wallonië ;) (at least, that's one of the things I remember from Borders of Belgium..)

Zurück
Oben Unten