Umfrage: Welche Musik mögt Ihr?

Weiter gehts

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
PS zu Brandos: Das Wichtigste ist der Schrei ganz am Anfang. Also Anlage VOLL AUF. Dananch sofort runter, die Nachbarn buchen's als Versehen, s'geht dann schon. Hab das Lied jahrelang gehört. Jeden Morgen .....................:D!
Btw, ich könnte da mal mit einem Audio-Editor ... vielleicht!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@JKL :D den nächsten Song empfinde ich auch auch als eher zuu heftig, nevertheles, here it comes4you :p:
Konfrontationstherapie ............................ :ROFLMAO:...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
-- I'm getting out -- I'm moving on -- And from now on -- Address unknown -- I should I be difficult to find -- So follow me -- Just follow me. -- I'll sell you dreams and new desires -- I'm trading hope -- I'm opened -- I am the night -- I am your fate -- So follow me -- Just follow me. -- Faust was right -- Have o regret -- Gimme your soul -- I'll give you life -- And all the things you want to get -- So follow me -- Just follow me. -- I'll give you wings -- I'll sell you fame - Merry-go-round -- Maybe to hell -- I am the key to your problem -- So follow me -- Just follow me. -- Unbelievable maybe -- You'll have a new identity -- For a second of vanity -- I want to change your destiny -- Unbelievable maybe -- Follow me -- Follow me -- I'll give you anything you want -- Your wish is my command -- If you agree to follow me. -- Quelle: LyricFind Songwriter: Maud Geffray / Sebastien Chenut Songtext von Follow Me

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
-- I'm getting out -- I'm moving on -- And from now on -- Address unknown -- I should I be difficult to find -- So follow me -- Just follow me. -- I'll sell you dreams and new desires -- I'm trading hope -- I'm opened -- I am the night -- I am your fate -- So follow me -- Just follow me. -- Faust was right -- Have o regret -- Gimme your soul -- I'll give you life -- And all the things you want to get -- So follow me -- Just follow me. -- I'll give you wings -- I'll sell you fame - Merry-go-round -- Maybe to hell -- I am the key to your problem -- So follow me -- Just follow me. -- Unbelievable maybe -- You'll have a new identity -- For a second of vanity -- I want to change your destiny -- Unbelievable maybe -- Follow me -- Follow me -- I'll give you anything you want -- Your wish is y command -- If you agree to follow me. -- Quelle: LyricFind Songwriter: Maud Geffray / Sebastien Chenut Songtext von Follow Me
Kennst du das Inlay der org Vinyl? :giggle:

Zurück
Oben Unten