Siebter Streich/ alphaseven

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hey guys

I am very pleased with all the answers , thank you for the links to the pictures and the
explanations :) .

My ideas about the Alpha Seven Velomobile is that :

The Alpha Seven velomobile looks very good : I like its practical side with this bicycle , not to bicycling in the rain at long distances, the technical side when performing with a carbon light chassis and to put yourself in a stable velomobile that is big enough having enough clearance for the knees . I am curious about wich deraillleur setup him will use in here?
, the aerodynamics and experiences of the designer Daniel Fenn is important here , therefore i would like to talk with him or some others then exhibitor the Alpha Seven at Spezi Germensheim 2019. It would be fantastic to try this velomobile and maybe buy one then.

Guys when is the next Spezi at Germensheim in 2019 ?

Sinc. Martinius Berg

Thank you guys for all the help and information:). Probably i think as ordering this velomobile will take some time. Is it to early to order one Alpha Seven and where get i order the velomobile maybe directly from Damiel Fenn or maybe through Intercity Bike , Ymte Sijbrandij at DF velomobiles at Dronten Holland ? Does anyones have a adres from Daniel Fenn or is e. mail adres ?

Sinc. Martinius Berg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sunny Werner

I have been looking at velomobiel.nl site and know these guys Allert and Theo . Some of there velomobiles are made in Romania. As i now they dont sell the DF/DF XL velomobiles at velomobiel.nl. But Ymte Sijbrandij is selling the DF velomobiles and been working together with Daniel Fenn earlyer ! He will be at with the DF velomobiles at Spezi 2019.

Thank you Martinius.

O.K. i will do that . Thanks for this suggestion . The guys from Velomobiel.nl will also be at Spezi 2019 .
Regards Martinius.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten