neuer Baron

AW: neuer Baron

raptor,

actually I don´t know. You may ask Knud from Cykle Optisten in Horsens, Danmark. The frame is "invisible" on the web, so you would need to ask a dealer I assume. I opted for this frame as it allows for a 700c rear wheel, and for the comfort. A raptor was also an option, but as I lost a carbon DF due to a mysterious crack ast year I preferred an alloy front & fork. The rest is obviously mostly carbon.

BTW, I replaced the carbon disk for a lightweight Aligator disk due to wear and tear.

rds, rwd

Hi ,

thanks for your reply , I did buy my raptor with airodin in france , found a pdf with details , but only through cached document, is the 2010 baron elite , found asking price 1745 euros for frame kit.

also saw a dutch importer , so will ask here what the possibilities will be , I have been riding my raptor for 12000 km now , and still loving it,

but I want to try this bike , 700 rear wheel will open up new opportunities. I have to say that I am not sure if I will like the higher frontboom , but I have been told that this improves arodynamics (less frontal collision area)

do i understand correct that you did own a raptor but had a crack , where ...

thanks and best wishes ,

Erik Sagan

Hi,

no I did not own a raptor but conisered one when planning my bike, it was a diamond frame (DF) which cracked, but shook my confidence into carbon a bit as I did not sufffer any accidents with that bike.

And on a recumbent you can´t lift the wheels as easy compared to a DF so I prefered a rock solid fork / frame system and bought in some weight.

In respect of the 700c bracket:. My one was custom designed this summer and caused some delay in delivery as it seemed that the layout of the frame had changed, there are fixtures for the cable routing on the stays which limit the space for the bracket. You may reference that it REALLY exists.

Kind regards, rwd

Hallo,
Nun haben mich runwithdog und checker 64 noch auf ein anderes Rad aufmerksam gemacht...irgendwie stoße ich immer auf die Räder, die schwer zu bekommen sind...erst der Performer LowRacer und nun das Baron Elite.

Gibt es noch Händler die Optima führen, außer dem an der Tschechischen Grenze und dem bei Potsdam ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten