Bilder und Berichte vom Snoek

I had started the project of shoulders extension, but no finished for now.
for the straps, may be it is possible to move the fixing to avoid problem.

02109_1.jpg

Oder die klassischen Gurtpolster? :sneaky:

Oder einen Abstandshalter an der Sitzoberkante, so dass die Riemen etwas weiter hinten sind? Könnte bei eher großen Leuten im Snoek knapp werden (wenn es um jeden Millimeter geht).

Teste mal das Snoek von Matze. Das ist ein wenig speziell und mit nach vorn versetzten Radkästen etwas größer.

And there are Erlkönigs on there for everyday use? 1 of the many advantages of northern Germany surely? :D

Ich würde sagen Erlkönige sind eher weniger gut für den Alltag geeignet. Kann schon gut gehen auf einer 100km Ausfahrt über Landstraßen, aber man hat schon häufiger Platten mit denen. Rollen aber gut und gehen leichter auf die Felge als die Pro One TT.
Ich würde behaupten sie sind etwas robuster als die TT.

Ok, anscheinend geht es hier um einen bestimmten Snoek.Habe ich etwas verpasst? Kid Karacho hat es geändert?
Fast alles Custom und feine Komponenten.. Hier der Beitrag mit dem Gewicht, die Seiten davor und danach gibts noch Infos zu diesem Snoek.

I ran into this cool guy today, Ronny with his Waw. I rode at an average of around 60 km/h for a long time. A moped proved too fast, even at 65 km/h I barely got closer (I got it on video). PXL_20240307_145204345.jpgPXL_20240307_145220607.jpg

Second ride where I just averaged 55-60 kph on many stretches. Snoek feels ridiculously fast in this setup and I'm pedaling between 190-250 watts most of the time. There is already much less wind coming into the Snoek, the tape works great for now and contributes to the speed. 1 time I sprinted toward 75 kph but I clearly lack technique and power. That will be worked on.

It's also the first time where, when I got home, I grabbed 15-20 kom's of rr cyclists. We return all of those nicely, of course, but for now I'm immensely surprised and can't stop smiling.
1000006383.jpg

Did you always ride on flat roads, Peter?
Where I live in Brittany, that doesn't exist, minimum 700m elevation for 100km. Also amazing as you can ride fast in downhills.

Did you always ride on flat roads, Peter?
Where I live in Brittany, that doesn't exist, minimum 700m elevation for 100km. Also amazing as you can ride fast in downhills.
Not much elevation here, unless I head South. But to be completely honest, I don't really need it. I also love riding my MTB off road which offers plenty of variety, on holidays (Greece & Spain) we usually rent MTB's where the gradient is insane. The best combo would be both, I really love riding recumbents (Optima Baron x-low) in the mountains (used to do it when I was younger). The M5 CHR would be my preferred choice now.

We don’t need parachute, we have only small mountains (the one who rode the PBP knew that).
last week the longer one was around 12km with 2-5% downhill, brakes are ok to reduce the speed sometimes.

Can't you design something to store a small parachute at the rear of the Snoek? Niklas Bostelmann tested it once. :p
Forget the parachute. It's too dangerous in traffic.

Take a piece of A4 paper (or A3 if A4 is too small) and wrap it around your VM tail. Now you have a way more safe air-brake design, that doesn't move around behind your VM and induce side forces to the rear wheel.

You just have to come-up with an idea how to fold that air-brake to the front with two or four strings.

Forget the parachute. It's too dangerous in traffic.

Take a piece of A4 paper (or A3 if A4 is too small) and wrap it around your VM tail. Now you have a way more safe air-brake design, that doesn't move around behind your VM and induce side forces to the rear wheel.

You just have to come-up with an idea how to fold that air-brake to the front with two or four strings.
Agreed, imagine if it catches a cyclist coming from the other direction.

Zurück
Oben Unten