Augenschmaus: Velomobil-Bildergalerie

Photos taken a week before my leave to Greece. My training course, which I know by heart now, has the disadvantage not being illuminated. My battery was luckily fully charged, but it was still scary because even the road was mostly straight on, I didn't see a damn thing at around 20 p.m. I tried to focus on the grass to my right. Not that I regret choosing the less expensive light setup, but it would have made a big difference for sure. Sometimes I ended up onto the grass with 1 wheel at 40 km/h, which made me to slow down a bit more.

I will never ride there at night again, simply because it is too dangerous and pedestrians can walk there who are not wearing fluorescent clothing. On an unlit track, you just don't see them.

1696336859661.jpg

1696336846579.jpg

131 kilometers today, avg speed 45,1 km/h. Knowing I had to slow down quite often, including traffic lights that really kills your speed I'm amazed I reached 45 in the end. Heart rate was still below 140, cruising speed consistent around 50 or above. Avg power 175 watts. This velomobile would be stupid fast on pro one TT's and a decent track. Nevertheless , CCU and latex put a smile on my face too. IMG_20231007_121008.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten