Hund im Velomobil (war: Milan 4.2)

Have to know also if it's doable, a window. Don't want to mess up a bike. Have to know if it can be done properly.
I asked the designer today. He thinks it's possible, but needs reinforcement.
But he is not sure if it helps actually if there is just one window at one side. He only takes his dog for 20 km max per stretch.

You'd have to see. I would avoid this window (although it would be interesting and funny to see).
Maybe just make frequent intermediate (walking) stops inbetween longer tours?

If you're seriously interested in a Milan 4.2 and not afraid of the hassle to get one, I'd talk to Harry Lieben of Twilwiel in Rolde, Drenthe.
Of everyone in the Netherlands I think he has the best connection with Velowerk.

Twilwiel details on Ligfiets.net

If you're seriously interested in a Milan 4.2 and not afraid of the hassle to get one, I'd talk to Harry Lieben of Twilwiel in Rolde, Drenthe.
Of everyone in the Netherlands I think he has the best connection with Velowerk.

Twilwiel details on Ligfiets.net
Yes I know. We already talked about it. It will be a long proces before the next version will be done. Now I know the M9, the M9 will be a better fit for sure.

Yes, I would not count on it (4.2's are almost like unicorns).

QV with hood for child option (with removable sidewindows) sounds like best option, to me.

Zurück
Oben Unten