erledigt Quest 629 carbon

Karlsruhe so you say i mistreated it by repairing it instead of throwing it away?

Janne, the price i stated was what the bike was worth to me without the motor kit that is mounted now . ( optional it could include a yamaha motor and controller) that you would have to mount yourself one way or another )
as i was seeing a speed pedelec as a viable replacement. (at the time i had a different work location and the quest gave some problems on that road due to the new regulation ) after testing it seems it's not nearly as comfortable as expected and the speed pedelec has been sold to a collegae of mine.
and i wil probably keep driving this one until i can get a a9 second had ;). this one is quite interesting btw https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/fietsen-en-brommers/fietsen-ligfietsen/m1819511575-quest-velomobiel

Karlsruhe so you say i mistreated it by repairing it instead of throwing it away?
Agree with that. I saw that Quest before you repaired it and it was in no shape to be fixed up, sprayed and sold like new. It's like the Mango that is now on Marktplaats: In usable shape.

Zurück
Oben Unten