erledigt Quest 629 carbon

bike is in usable condition , but aesthetically it needs some work ( still have orange car paint available if interested ) , mechanically its solid , i have driven it for around 10k since the repairs without problems ( related to the repair ) .
bike was in a severe crash . see pictures , i took te opportunity to open up the wheels so it has a slightly wider track then a standard quest and handles corners a fair bit better . and you an mount bigger tyres and still have a good turning radius . it has also a rear access panel and a spai air intake modeled from the Df with a handlebar size mounting point for a headlight
gears
sram nx 11speed chain cassette x shifter and dérailler .
standard 3speed cranck ( no front dérailler mounted as it is pretty flat here and i only use the big chainring ( 53t)
brakes 90mm in good condition
lighting
2 10mm red and white side markers
4x2 1w indicator lights
2x 10mm red brake lights
leds each have there own led driver mounted and can be powered with 6-90v
12v ledstrip
3s2p li ion pack
3s4p li ion pack
charger
seat carbon L with ventisit
2 bottle holders in front of the wheel wells for holding spare tyres and etc
1 standard bottle holder left
1 adjustable bottle holder right ( kan hold 1.5l bottles )

1 set of new tyres conti winter 55-559 (150km used) + go one speed 40 406
1set of used tyres marathon racer + gocycle
1 schredda as a light spare tyre

intercity carbon hood
foam cover

optional i still have a yamaha mid motor and a seperate controller ( so no need for a yamaha battery ) to make it a e bike .

reason for selling is convenience, medical , and space related .

asking 2500 . for 3000 you get a low racer with it .
location kapelle op den bos Belgium

pictures are here

Anhänge

• IMG_20211110_162803.jpg
    IMG_20211110_162803.jpg
    164,3 KB · Aufrufe: 460
It´s not that I want to buy it, but would you mind putting some more photos directly here in this ad?
There are not so much Quest with open wheel wells, service lid at the derailleur and stagnation point air inlet at the front... very interesting features!

any specific photos you want ?
i'm going to keep calling it a racing hood and not a cream topping :ROFLMAO:

yes price includes the hood .
i do already have 2 offers for the hood for 400 . so price without the hood is 2100.

Seems to be a 3d puzzel? :cool:

What is the total weight of the resin masterpiece?

it was :s , no idea its a bit heavier but not by that much . i only used a few meters of cloth and around 2kg to 3 kg of resin

So it is probably around 31kg? And black ist the colour Fight now? Or blue/yellow?
Quest should work for 187cm?
Is it ready to ride?
I guess I'm interested, i have to figure out If i can afford it right now... tomorrow i'll go to see a T3 camper van after that i guess i'll know if it would be possible...

it would be something like that , its black now , and i am 187 as well with size 48 shoes and it fits me without a problem .
i still ride it for now .
as long if its not stated as reserved its still available .

i'll be keeping the bike myself unless i get a really decent offer on it .as it is as fast as my klever speedpedelec ( that i have now sold ) equiped with a bbs02

I don't quite get it, is the quest still available? Thougt it has been sold? Or just the lowracer?

no i still have it , lot of interest but; too far , too expensive , 2x my wife wont let me , i don't like the color , i dont trust the repairs and etc.
i think the price i'm willing to sell it now will be too high. i'll may still get rid of the lowracer

Zurück
Oben Unten