verkaufe For Sale Milan GT MK6

I am selling my Milan mk6 to make room for a newer velomobile. The Milan has a few scratches from everyday use but very minor. I also have many extra parts so depending on the potential buyer the Milan can be configured accordingly. I am 198 tall and have 47 shoe size, it’s set up for taller riders but I can quickly reconfigure it. The bike is located near Ansbach and I will set the price as negotiable.

Anhänge

• IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    156,5 KB · Aufrufe: 590
  • IMG_0592.jpeg
    IMG_0592.jpeg
    212,6 KB · Aufrufe: 587
  • IMG_0482.jpeg
    IMG_0482.jpeg
    153 KB · Aufrufe: 589
Admin alert, lol I really didn’t want to post a price because it scares people away but if I must I will start it off at 7500 euro. The velomobile is located near Ansbach Germany.
let’s keep it fun.

The bikes current configuration
Schlumpf mountain drive/ 60t chainring
XT DI2 derailleur
XT 11-42 cassette
Dura ace button shifter
Dura ace junction box
Battle mountain hood
Split hood
Scorchers front tires
700c rear wheel/gp 5000 30mm tire
559 rear wheel extra
Metallic red paint/white

I am selling my Milan mk6 to make room for a newer velomobile. The Milan has a few scratches from everyday use but very minor. I also have many extra parts so depending on the potential buyer the Milan can be configured accordingly. I am 198 tall and have 47 shoe size, it’s set up for taller riders but I can quickly reconfigure it. The bike is located near Ansbach and I will set the price as negotiable.
Hallo Wintab,

Du schreibst, dass das Milan kleinere Kratzer hat. Gibt es Bilder? Wieviel km ist es schon gelaufen, wann war das Baujahr und bist Du Erstbesitzer? Wie hoch ist das max. Gesamtgewicht?
Danke im Voraus

It doesn’t have the df damper, and I’m not sure of km, I would estimate about 16K. I use a wahoo roam between my two bikes so it’s hard to say exactly how many km it has. The Milan is currently disassembled for cleaning and drivetrain repair. I won’t have it ready for test rides till next month. The scratches are very minor, it’s not worth to try and take pictures of it. You can come by to look it over if you want. Just let me know.

Zurück
Oben Unten