erledigt Evo Ks

Evo Ks (2011) white, full carbon
Set up for approx. 172 cm. Much smaller, than a DF XL (see photos). Normal wear and tear, scratches on the bottom and a repaired crack (5 cm) on the top, left side.

- tank steering
- carbon swingarm
- carbon wheel covers
- carbon hood (white)
- rear suspension (DT swiss)
- Sturmey & Archer drum brakes
- headlamp
- turn signals
- two batteries with charger
- battery charge level indicator
- two rear mirrors
- 26 "rear wheel
- ventisit seat cover
- front derailleur 53/39 (not sure)
- rear derailleur: SRAM X9

Price around 5k. Negotiable via PM.

Anhänge

• IMG_6038.JPG
    IMG_6038.JPG
    165,1 KB · Aufrufe: 1.524
  • IMG_6054.JPG
    IMG_6054.JPG
    196,5 KB · Aufrufe: 1.537
  • IMG_6058.JPG
    IMG_6058.JPG
    98,5 KB · Aufrufe: 1.553
  • IMG_6068.JPG
    IMG_6068.JPG
    207 KB · Aufrufe: 1.600
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
What was the reason for you to make the step from Evo Ks to the df?
Only size or also other reasons? Are riding properties the same?

The Ks was purchased recently by my girlfriend as a used VM. After all she decided that it is good fun, but brings too much attention and too expensive if something happens to it.
I do not even fit in there. I wish I would! Otherwise, I would be a happy user of this model or the Evo-R. I love those VMs. Plus - of course - the Ks mist be faster than the DF XL. (This is my personal opinion, not willing to start a flame war)

When it comes to riding, all friends loved it and not all loved my DF XL. (Pay attention that they are not experts, but first timers) Unfortunately, I cannot give you comparison as I cannot ride the Ks. My legs are too long. When I sat in there I felt that the suspension possibly softer than in the DF. This might be simply depending on the settings....which can be switched off position, so no suspension at all. I think this is a good VM and it is a pitty that it sits in the garage for now.

Damn elegant vehicle! I wish I would be through with my struggle against Finanzamt. Could be a Kräuterbutter-role-model-project. It is so good that you are not posting more shots of the VM and make me weak ;)

Ohhh...I can send more photos to your email address.
Kräuterbutter have never seen this VM, neither I saw him. So bad, but true.

Zurück
Oben Unten