erledigt DF XL or Quest Carbon

Hallo?!? Er hat das Spiel aus dem Tiller entfernt. Das rechtfertigt doch die Preisanpassung. :sneaky:

Aber Größe ist geblieben.

the xs is in total 15 cm shorter, the wheelbase is 4cm shorter, the width at the frontwheels is similar, the higth there is about 6cm lower, inner leg length and shoulders may be the important parameters...
perhaps xs-owners can give a more competent advice...but i guess it'll be too small, too...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Inside leg measure from groin to grund 91cm, shoulder width 54 cm... I think I might be to big. I read that the DF only i 6cm shorter than the DF XL but properly will gives some fitting problems asswell therefore I'm primarily looking for the DF Xl and C-Quest....but maybe there are someone who have experience with fitting bigger persons in the smaller models?

Yesterday I went to pick up my new preowned Carbon Quest i Bremen at Petra and Tristan house. They to the time to help me to roughly fit the Quest to me and gave a lot of useable tips from their big experience - really a great experience. Now I'll start to make my own experiences as a velonaut :)

Thank for all tips from other user on the forum.(y)(y)

The status can be changed to "erledicht"

Zurück
Oben Unten