Brevet Brevet Berichte 2023, PBP-Qualifikationen

Danke für die Blumen. Die "Sache in der Bretagne" bin ich schon 3x gefahren, und auch wenn die Atmosphäre dort immer wieder toll ist, möchte ich mich zukünftig anderen Herausforderungen stellen. So würde es mich z.B. reizen, nächstes Jahr in Schweden zu fahren.

Anyone else got an email from ACP that helmets are now required?

Due to decisons of the french administration, we need to modify the PBP2023 regulations. Wearing a helmet becomes compulsory.

Article 9 of the regulations will be modified from "It is highly recommended to wear an approved helmet throughout the event." to "It is requested by the french administration to wear an approved helmet throughout the event." The wearing of the helmet will be checked as well as the presence of the reflective vest and the conformity of your vehicle before entering the starting area. We remind you that it is not necessary to come with your bike to collect the documents.

Furthermore, we remind you that all documents related to PBP2023 can be found under "Documents" at your rider account https://myaccount.audax-club-parisien.com/

No reply address to say that this doesn't fit in my velomobile :(

Anyone else got an email from ACP that helmets are now required?
Yes, mee to, this morning. "Le port du casque devient obligatoire". "Wearing a helmet becomes compulsory."

No issue in my velomobile since I prefer riding without a hood anyway and I am used to wearing a helmet at all times. And I really value the photochromatic visor on my helmet, even though I have a mini windshield. But I can understand that it is more comfortable without a helmet, wearing a cap instead, especially in hot riding conditions.

... wer mag kann mir gerne mal die GPS-Dateien seiner Brevets zukommen lassen; die trage ich hier zusammen, so dass sie Jeder kostenlos und ohne Anmeldung runterladen und nachfahren kann.

Ich bin zwar nicht alt, aber vielleicht ein bisschen altmodisch und bevorzugte daher noch die Papierstempelkarten 2023. Und heute waren sie dann in der Post und ich weiß wieder warum ich das so mag: ich freu mich darüber wie ein kleines Kind, es sind Erinnerungen und die werden aufgehoben.
Bitte lasst uns noch lange die Papierkarten nutzen, es ist so schön!
IMG-20231015-WA0003.jpeg

Zurück
Oben Unten