Suchergebnisse

1. Olof Jern

Frongraisch: 3Wheels4France

Greetings from Opherdicke. My Mulsanne is now repaired and Elmar has promised to bring me by car tomorrow. My jouney has been a bit heavy and I am tired. I need a restday. I am not used to the hills you have here so my planned km goal for the day never fullfills. I have to see how 3w4f goes, if...
  2. Olof Jern

I can not reach the net with my phone. The phone is my workphone with 2 SIM cards but I have not got it to work. I can call and send SMS. How is it with the broomvan. Is it following the last rider (me)?
  3. Olof Jern

Now I have bought tickets for the ferry between Finland and Germany and I have been intervjued by the local paper about my new velomobile and my planned trip. It is nearing. I am only a little worried.
  4. Olof Jern

Yes I have my Mulsanne. I have been busy att work and needed to drive cars so I have only used My Mulsanne for 200 km. When I have more km I will wright a report.
  5. Olof Jern

Too much technical matters for me. On my Mulsanne I have a 14 gear Rholoff. I can only measure it in wich topspeed I can get out of it. On the highest gear I can pedal up to 60 km/h. The lowest gear is very low. But then I have an option in front. I can manually change to a smaller chainring and...
  6. Olof Jern

I will come by velomobile from Travemünde to Trier. I have not checked the route yet. I start from Trawemünde on the 9.7. I plan to stay at our campsite when I arrive in Trier.
  7. Olof Jern

3W4F : Equipment

A question about dresscode. Am I supposed to take with me also some finer clothes for dinners and pressmeetings or is it clothes for cycling and lesure use that is the code?
  8. Olof Jern

Velomobil Mulsanne von CyclesJV-Fenioux

In two weeks time I should have my Mulsanne and then I will plan for my packing. I have my Mango as a reserv if I have problems. I will keep you updated.
  9. Olof Jern

People are different. I am not the planning sort but more spontane. I knew the room for luggage is bad in Mulsanne so then I have to pack small. What I like about Mulsanne is the design. It is a beautiful velomobile. What is the problem with this site? I wright something and then the result is...
  10. Olof Jern

In two weeks time I will have my Mulsanne. Then I will look at storagespace for a longer tour. It will be a challenge.
  11. Olof Jern

Thank you for your answers. As I Said I dair to come on this tour because it is not a competition but there is also an other very important ground for me taking part. I have a velomobile that is made in France and I would like to show it to the French People. My Mulsanne is not a new creation...
  12. Olof Jern

Regarding tents I can only recommend "Hilleberg". They have the best and probably also the most expensive tents you can find. Olof
  13. Olof Jern

I am mentioned by name, but I am not completelly happy about the tone of misstrust and doubt. Is this not a happy tour with people of likemind. It is not a competition, that was the reason I deard to apply for a place. I am well aware of that I probably will be the slowest rider, because it...
  14. Olof Jern

Today I received my navigator, a Garmin 820 Edge Explore. I have not done anything with it yet other than plugging it into the mains. Today also hopefully my velomobile season started, I biked to work 44,39 km roundtrip. I have winter tires under and it it 30% slower than usually. It might be...
  15. Olof Jern

What have happened? Now we are only 19, what happened to Nils? Are there others willing to come cycling 3w4f or shall we count with 19? Looking forward to meeting you all and a lot of other persons. Olof
  16. Olof Jern

Have you seen? The body of my new Mulsanne is ready and appearing on the facebook page of CyclesJV-Fenioux. It is the Blue one. Happy!!!
  17. Olof Jern

Frongraisch: 3w4f Routenplanung

Hello all. I am planning to invest in a bike navigator. I plan to buy a Garmin Edge touring plus. Is this navigator good enough for our tour around France? I will buy my navigator in good time before the summer so I can get accustomed to it. I am not interested in a lot of fancy data about...
  18. Olof Jern

A call for help

Hello. I will take part in 3wheels4france 2017. The tour start and finnish in Trier Germany. On the 5.8.2017 the tour will finnish in Trier. I am in a hurry to come back to Finland, work is calling. I need somebody on that day to take care of my velomobile and to keep it in a safe place. That...
  19. Olof Jern

I hope that you can have your Hood in the broom car. My plans are to ride a new velomobile and there I hope to have the hood with me. I have never used a hood on my Mango so I don't know how it is for ex in hot weather.
  20. Olof Jern

Thank you. I have also come that close in my investigation. I have even contacted cyclesJV but I have not received any information yet. My interest is because I am the next person to buy a Mulsanne.
Zurück
Oben Unten