Suchergebnisse

1. roffa

2012 Strada for sale in Rotterdam

Zwaai naar @Rvh
  2. roffa

2012 Strada for sale in Rotterdam

I'm seeing this link on Marktplaats: https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/fietsen-en-brommers/fietsen-ligfietsen/m1306478655-strada.html?c=efb2ef4dc323389c4f92ed10afa33e3a&previousPage=lr It's in Rotterdam, where I live, so if people want to have someone go and have a look, I'd be able to do that.
  3. roffa

Gute Hose zum Liegeradfahren

2 in 1 "compression" running shorts. So that I can be "decent" in the coffeestop cafe.
  4. roffa

A ride to Dronten and back in 3 parts

About those "ideal cycling conditions": Dutch cycling infrastructure is wonderful if you ride a diamond frame bike. If you're velomobiling, it has its disadvantages: changing road sides, right angle turns, the list goes on. A good bet, when routing in NL is to follow waterways: they're the...
  5. roffa

I'll add what I shot during the ride. I hope the photos are *cough* informative.
  6. roffa

Next, cycling to Geraardsbergen, to the TCR start, where I'm volunteering. It's not a velo crowd, so I wonder what the opinions are, also now that Marcel Graber has won TABR.
  7. roffa

In May I had the excellent fortune to buy @Jedrik 's Quest XS #23. It was @Auntie Helen who brought us together and within a week after chatting a bit on Facebook, I was the owner of #23, the Little White Whale, now named Lewwie. I've now done about 1500 km with Lewwie. As I have no vacation...
  8. roffa

Trans America Bike Race 2018

Yes he told me the same. Also it had something to do with keeping it "democratic" as he saw it. The thinking behind TCR is that if you train well, and can start, you can ride just about any road bike, take 3 weeks off and ride TCR.
  9. roffa

Adventure Race for HPV: would you take part?

VM tours are impressive in their own rights, but after TABR would any of you take part if there was a self supported adventure race for HPV/VM? Something along the lines of TCR, but without TCR's restriction on recumbents, across Europe? Answers can be in German, so please don't hesitate. Just...
  10. roffa

Trans America Bike Race 2018

The remark about TCR: Mike Hall has been very clear, from the 1st edition already, that in his opinion, recumbents and velomobiles have no business in it. Which made me wonder whether a European adventure race for HPV in general, along TCR lines, would be a feasible thing.
  11. roffa

Do you have a velomobile with electric assist?

I think you have to factor in that e-assist on a Velomobile doesn't have to be there to maintain high cruising speeds, because you can do that feasibly by muscle power alone. Rather, a high torque e-assist can be very beneficial for climbing or if you need to come up to speed from a complete...
  12. roffa

erledigt Velomobil: Typ Strada, Mango, Quest xs, DP oder ähnliches

Hello all, I'm looking for a velomobile of specifically those types, because of my height (1.70) Replying in German: no problem at all! If you have one for sale, or are considering selling, please contact me. I'm in The Netherlands, but can travel (within reason) Thanks! Alex (roffa)
  13. roffa

erledigt Selling Versatile 006

AW: Selling Versatile 006 In that case, you'll find the Versatile to be very, very comfortable. I don't know about it quickly selling, so far, a couple of interested people, but nothing solid as of yet. So there's still hope...
  14. roffa

AW: Selling Versatile 006 The cover comes off, so no problem there, and the steering is the original, coupled, set up, so it means you could steer with mainly one hand, should you choose to do so. It's entirely possible to get in and out using one hand. Weight: it's about 40 kg. Of course a...
  15. roffa

Due to a serious knee injury I'm forced to sell my Versatile #6 Asking 4000 euro Well maintained, kept in my apartment's parking garage. Rohloff 14 cm speed 16.5 cm cranks SPD/combi pedals 6cm drum brakes Versatile seat with ventisit New lighting batteries, lighting system 12v/led: car contact...
  16. roffa

Erste Erfahrungen mit dem ORCA von Flevelo

AW: Erste Erfahrungen mit dem ORCA von Flevelo I ride a versatile, but in the Netherlands, so it's pretty flat where I live. I've always seen the e-support as something that would help me accelerate to over 25km/h. It's above that speed that the streamline starts to work, but getting there...
  17. roffa

Was bedeuten Eure Profilnamen?

AW: Was bedeuten Eure Profilnamen? Roffa is local street slang for "Rotterdam", where I live
  18. roffa

Kürzere Kurbeln im Velomobil

AW: Kürzere Kurbeln im Velomobil I too switched to 160mm and I never regretted it. I had a knee problem while on 170mm, which vanished with 160mm. I love a higher cadence, and with 160mm that was easier to maintain.
  19. roffa

Fahrrad Wohnwagen

AW: Fahrrad Wohnwagen I found this: http://www.henninkcarp.com/product/ Seems a very well thought out product. Will be priced at the high end. It's almost in production I think, I've asked for a status.
  20. roffa

Eurotour 2013 Plan B seems on: any riders here?

http://eurotour2013.com I've registered, since the route will go through my grandparents' birthplace, my own birthplace, the city where I now live... who could resist. Also seems a great occasion to meet and ride with other velomobilists, do a lot of riding, see something of Europe. There's a...
Zurück
Oben Unten