Velomobil leihen?

Ich habe eine Nachricht durch meinem Blog bekommen:

My wife and I will be visiting Hamburg and Berlin in March (from Canada). As the weather might still be cool and rainy, do you know of any shops in those cities where we might rent a velomobile? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ich denke keine Chance, aber?

Hallo @Auntie Helen ,
Hier wären ein Mango Plus, ein Quest und ein Alleweder jederzeit fahrbereit. Bis März eventuell auch ein Milan GT.

Wieviel wollen die Blog-Leser denn damit fahren? Nur als Wetterschutz innerhalb und um Hamburg?
Hamburg-Kiel sind etwa 100 km über Landstraßen, das wäre evtl. etwas viel Aufwand, aber möglich wäre es.

Grüße,
Antoine

Ich habe ihm gesagt,
Velomobiles aren't exactly thick on the ground generally. How serious is this request? Because it's not very common for people to borrow velomobiles because of their high value. Before people go to more effort it would be good to know what your actual plans are.

Ich habe dieses Antwort bekommen:

Thanks for your reply. My wife and I are still firming up holiday plans which include a family reunion in England and then some travelling in Germany where my wife has friends. We often rent bicycles when we travel as a fun way to explore citites. The velomobile enquiry is partly about looking at cycling options that will keep us dry; but we'd also just like to see what it's like to ride a velomobile. My wife speaks good German so we'll likely be in touch with you or Antoine as the time nears. Thanks again for taking the time to send us the info. Cheers.

Meine Meinung nach, ist macht kein Sinn viel weiter zu machen. Probefahrt könnte er vielleicht haben, aber eine Woche lang leihen?

Zurück
Oben Unten