erledigt Azub T-Tris 26

The time has come... I offer it here before putting it on other online sites.

Base model in mat (satin?) black from August 2017, km unknown, it hardly ever had a counter, about 1500 km with a hub motor and probably >3000 km without?

Extras:

- folding hinge
- 90 mm brakes
- low rider rack
- Tubus Fly rack
- head/neck rest
- front mudguards for 50 mm tyres
- rear mudguard SKS from the parts box, needs to be changed
- 2 x Ortlieb City roller, black, small for the low rider rack
- 1 x Ortlieb City roller, white, large model for the Tubus rack
- b+m Secula battery powered light on the Tubus
- b+m Ixon IQ premium battery light
- b+m Cyclestar 80 mm mirror left handlebar
- custom holder for small LCD on the left handlebar. 3D printed support and CF tube
- magnets for PAS in the idler pulley
- extra reflectors
- bell

Differences from the stock model:

- 11-42 8 speed cassette with derailleur hanger extension (the original cassette, hardly used, can be included). >14% inclines are not a problem with this cassette.
- Deore 9 speed rear derailleur, the original was impossible...
- Wipperman Connex chain
- two different axles at the front, I bent one in a slow collision with a lamp post (blinded by the setting sun). This is not a problem, you just need an extra spanner to remove the wheel. Azub can provide axles for this older model on request.

The brakes have been tuned with the @Kid Karacho tool, you can almost do stoppies... The tyres are the original Tryker 40-406 and Marathon Racer 40-559 with very few km on the Tryker (I drove Big Ben almost immediately) and a few hundred km on the Marathon Racer (first Big Ben then a hub motor wheel). The new owner might want to change for Continental Contact Urban 50-406 and 50-559 for more comfort. Tyres over 50 mm on the rear rub on the frame when cornering hard, I had a Maxxis 56 mm on the motor wheel. The new owner will probably want to change the seat cover - 100€ from Azub direct.

I asked for a price at the Spezi and was told that 1750€ was a reasonable price (a new standard model without accessories is 3400€).

Shipping or delivery >280€ works out about the same by the time I have made a shipping box. You can pick it up yourself here in Saint Jean de Luz if you have planned a camping car tour to western Spain or Portugal, I will invite you to lunch or dinner.

Detail photos on request, there are very few signs of wear. It was always parked inside.

T-Tris26.JPG
With Big Ben and before Tubus rack was mounted. The SPD-SL pedals are not included and the small Cyclestar on the right neither.

While getting everything together and ready I discovered 1 x shoulder strap for carrying the Ortlieb pannier, that is another 12€ free bonus :giggle:

Today the French get their chance, damn, I have to translate everything :ROFLMAO:

This one took his time...

Price now includes delivery to the French border, cash only on delivery...

I have removed the sale from the French language sales site it only attracted scammers.

It looks like I will be riding a trike to Spezi next year, surely one of you will buy it there after seeing it... :unsure:

Reserved.

If I have a problem with the sale in Lille I will be able to deliver to the Cologne area during the first half of July.

The administrators can mark as sold please.

The T-Tris is now driving near Saint Amand les Eaux not far from the Belgian border with a young and enthusiastic recumbent beginner.

Zurück
Oben Unten