Zephyrus Italia

We do not have any cycling path (almost) so somethimes you need to create it going out of the line...
In the video you can see Gionata driving (my friend, the other creator of the velomobile), he drives a little crazy somethimes.

See for exemple the trike passing through at second 37, it was him, I am the one in the trike in front with the red light flashing, I was going at 60 km/h, I don't know about him:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bild 2015-01-20 um 13.00.31.jpg Bild 2015-01-20 um 13.00.44.jpg to reduce weight further, use elastomer suspension and cut on parts: Here's a better front axle (patented!) - because I think you should keep your price but reach 27 kilo. Will this work?

Anhänge

• Bild 2015-01-20 um 13.00.44.jpg
    Bild 2015-01-20 um 13.00.44.jpg
    57,7 KB · Aufrufe: 176
Interesting!
But I think that the current solution is better, because we can use every kink of absorber. For exemple, now I am testing two mtb down hill air absorber that are full adjustable for every condition and they seem to work well. For now, I think they are the best solution. We will reduce weight using lighter components like wheels and other mecanichal parts. I think we can reach up to 26-27 kg for the high performance version.

Very nice! fiat Velomobile instand of fiat Lux. :cool:
But the Headlights seem to be only for visibility, Not for seeing something on the Road ? Or is that because of the reduced contrast of the Camera ?

We do not have any cycling path (almost) so somethimes you need to create it going out of the line...
In the video you can see Gionata driving (my friend, the other creator of the velomobile), he drives a little crazy somethimes.

See for exemple the trike passing through at second 37, it was him, I am the one in the trike in front with the red light flashing, I was going at 60 km/h, I don't know about him:

I love the italian way of driving :D:D:D

This is our interview on the National Italian Television channel RAI DUE (from minute 5:10):

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programm...97549b7-182c-4e16-83c5-c21c5ae809d6.html#p=er

Schermata.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Da liefert Kugel folgende Übersetzung:
Tranlsation by Internet-Translator:

Besser als nicht im Überfluss
Better than not in abundance ... ???

:whistle:

Besser reichlich (haben) als scheitern..

Es ist bereits das zweite Mal in dieser Woche ..... Ich zum schottischen schrieb. ?????? Google spinnt...

Hello my friends,
I just want to tell you I am not in the Zephyrus project anymore. I gave up both for personal reasons and for the aims of the project that have changed a lot from the beginning.
I will make some other velomobile or other recumbent vehicle in the future but it won't be a Zephyrus.

Zurück
Oben Unten