Versuchter Betrug WARNING

Steintrikes become cheaper again!
The same trike as posted in 2020. Don't get fooled. If you try to buy it, he redirect you to his friend Shane Walsh in Ireland, who will send you the bike by transport company because of corona
https://www.flgtrans.com/trackeng.php

Of course this tranport company does not exist, but has (had) a fake website where you can pay the trike after it has been "transported" and will handle the "insured delivery by deposit" . This company is on a adress that does not exist.
Of course these names will differ each time when they try it again.

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?

Andre

As a german with minimal knowledge of e-bikes (which probably applies to all potential trike buyers on "Kleinanzeigen"), you'd know that any offer with a 1000 W motor without any hint towards a legal number plate or the possibility to legally register this bike is to be taken with high caution.

As a german with minimal knowledge of e-bikes (which probably applies to all potential trike buyers on "Kleinanzeigen"), you'd know that any offer with a 1000 W motor without any hint towards a legal number plate or the possibility to legally register this bike is to be taken with high caution.
Of course. But the trike looks like self build for the electric part. Lot of such bikes are all around in Europe, also Germany. That on itself is not criminal. The way they try to steal your money is criminal.

Andre

Andre

Lot of such bikes are all around in Europe, also Germany. That on itself is not criminal.
Using it on a public road/pathway is probited without an official number plate.

The way they try to steal your money is criminal.
Of course. All i wanted to say is that i guess potential german trike buyer will be a bit skeptical anyway.

I just reported the offer on kleinanzeigen as "potential fraud" to their team.

I just try to warn. Strip the bike from electric parts and a Steintrike for 2900€ might be a nice offer, one could think.
I warned Ebay but they won't do anything about this scam. I don't know exactly how to issue criminal investigation in Germany, and the difficulty is that it is cross border (Ireland, Belgium)

Zurück
Oben Unten