erledigt velomobiel.nl mango

mango from velomobiel.nl
in good usable condition , wrap has many traces of use but if you want i have some left over ( just don't try to apply it in a non heated garage and by yourself ;) )
suitable for persons at least up to 1m87 with shoesize 48 ( this is with 155mm crancks
the dual drive is replaced with a normal mountainbike hub ( including a holder to keep it in place ) , you get the dual drive as well but it needs service as it sometimes slips .
medium size seat and ventisit
single chainring on 155mm crancks if wanted i can replace this with a dual or triple setup
equiped with a decent lighting system

2x 80 lux b&m in front
2x 10mm white and red leds in a plexy tube ,these have seen some damage but still work ok
on the back 1 ledstrip with red leds and doubles as a brake light with a voltage devider .
1 original standard ledlight
10mm led above the ledstrip that can be set to strobe .
10mm yellow leds in the indicators .
each led has its own 20 mA driver ic that works from 5 to 90 volt and is fittel with bullet connectors , you get some spares as well .
battery are 18650 cells in 12v .
one 3s5p and a 3s2p li ion on xt60 connectors . the small one last at least 6 hr ( i don't like discharging under 3.2v /cell ) the big one no idea but i can ride several weeks without charging
suspention at the moment its on de heavy red springs but in my quest there are lighter ones so i can change them .
70mm standard wheels or in option 90mm hubs with wide rims or 70mm ginkho with the wide very strong rims and the turned down hubs
good as new marathon tyres and extra 2 new perfect moire tyres .

comes with versatyle roof , standard foam cover ,the wide visor , em velomobiel race hood ( this one is in optical bad condition but still usable .
selling because of change of location for work and this one is slightly faster with a quest .
price around 2700
hires photo's are here https://photos.app.goo.gl/DfDLjDL3it16coA29
[DOUBLEPOST=1546173141][/DOUBLEPOST]Medium 12854 anzeigenMedium 15436 anzeigenMedium 15435 anzeigenMedium 15434 anzeigenMedium 15433 anzeigenMedium 15432 anzeigenMedium 15431 anzeigenMedium 15430 anzeigenMedium 15429 anzeigenMedium 15427 anzeigenMedium 15426 anzeigenMedium 15425 anzeigenMedium 15424 anzeigenMedium 12862 anzeigenMedium 12861 anzeigenMedium 12860 anzeigenMedium 12859 anzeigenMedium 12858 anzeigenthese are pictures from the paint when i got it . the orange has been sanded of , but the white underneith is cracked where the sun has been on it , this is not a structural problem

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
velo is being repainted , and i may have a buyer but it has to be shipped .

dutch , french , english . i can read a bit of german

update
bike has been painted ( not perfect it could use a bit of sandpaper and polish ) . the top is not fixed yet as i am redoing the complete electricals .
in these picture and the side lights/ mirror / hinge asembly hasn't been mounted on it .
https://www.amazon.fr/clouddrive/share/iwoyvF8XHbvCtd8LCE3ymh2TFtC1WiEtvZqf3eZkgS0

hood is a glass fiber replica i made to test the hinge system so i wouldn't ruin my quest icb hood . but it is functional .
the em velomobile hood is included as well .
it has a 39-52 chainring set in front .

update 2
electricals are nearly done , derailer has been replaced with a modded sram x7 , shifters will be replaced with xx grip shifters and drives a 10s sram red 11-26 cassette .

Zurück
Oben Unten