erledigt velomobiel.nl mango 107

Selling because it is a tad too small for me and i have quest 404 ( that i use ) and 009 ( that i am rebuilding ) . i am 1m87 and shoe size 48 and have not the smallest shoulders and fit but i like a bit more space .
bike is in good usable condition . it wasn't repainted perfect and has a few new scratches from moving it around .
i can't bring myself to start repainting it again so i am selling it as is . the bike has been sanded as thin of the fiber without burning through and primed ( it had a lot of wax in the gellcoat so it looked as an orange as the previous owner painted it this isn't a problem anymore )
its a pretty light bike ( a lot less then my quest ).
gears
37 52 in the front
11-28 10 speed in the back
16 tooth on the secondary ( new rear hub 135mm )
brand new 11s sram chain
atm equipped with friction shifters on a removable part below the steerer . shifts very fast and you get pretty accurate with it pretty quickly . i include a second mounting if you want to install trigger shifters and you can of-coarse install gripshifters on it .

brakes 70mm drums in good condition and new cables and liners
seat and padding haven't been used much .
optional you can have it with a large size quest style seat with a lot of ventilation ( inc the mounting brackets for it )
2 headlights
2 led strips in the back + a 10mm flasher led ( on a separate switch )
2 10mm red and white led side markers with own 20ma drivers per led so they work from 6 to 96 volt )
4x 3 white samsung 5030 leds mounted in opaque yellow gelcoat
interior lighting in the front of the nose , in the front cockpit and left and right behind you

comes with a em velomobile hood in pretty bad but usable condition
and the hood on the pictures , this is a glass fiber one i made to test the hinges ( that seem to work fine ) since i didn't want to drill in my icb quest hood before i tested this. it uses a simple plexi visor but it works fine .
top is fixed with custom bolts tht hook behind the lip and wingnuts so you can remore the top without acrobatics and tools , there is a rubber seal beween it ( no glue or silicone )
foam cover and versatile roof
2 mirrors
3 lipo 3s 12v 4000 and 8000mah batteries ( can deliver 30 and 60 amps so no christmas effect every time you use the indicators )
electrical cabling has been replaced with new high quality thin copper wires ( these hold fine for at least up to 5 amps without heating up ) 10 pairs to the front , 10 to the back and 3 up the steerer .
extra tyreset ( the ones that are on it are still as new )
small toolset inc a light for that midnight tyre replacing adventure

located in kapelle op den bos belgium ( between brussels and antwerp )
more pictures https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/index.php?media/albums/mango.1557/
asking around 3000 €
157179-fff7ecc1b410d924f49c1f08a9ae5254.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello!
I understand almost nothing about a technic specification, but I'm interested in about your Mango 107 Velomobile.
I am assessing what price I could get Velomobil here in Helsinki Finland.

Selling because it is a tad too small for me and i have quest 404 ( that i use ) and 009 ( that i am rebuilding ) . i am 1m87 and shoe size 48 and have not the smallest shoulders and fit but i like a bit more space .
bike is in good usable condition . it wasn't repainted perfect and has a few new scratches from moving it around .
i can't bring myself to start repainting it again so i am selling it as is . the bike has been sanded as thin of the fiber without burning through and primed ( it had a lot of wax in the gellcoat so it looked as an orange as the previous owner painted it this isn't a problem anymore )
its a pretty light bike ( a lot less then my quest ).
gears
37 52 in the front
11-28 10 speed in the back
16 tooth on the secondary ( new rear hub 135mm )
brand new 11s sram chain
atm equipped with friction shifters on a removable part below the steerer . shifts very fast and you get pretty accurate with it pretty quickly . i include a second mounting if you want to install trigger shifters and you can of-coarse install gripshifters on it .

brakes 70mm drums in good condition and new cables and liners
seat and padding haven't been used much .
optional you can have it with a large size quest style seat with a lot of ventilation ( inc the mounting brackets for it )
2 headlights
2 led strips in the back + a 10mm flasher led ( on a separate switch )
2 10mm red and white led side markers with own 20ma drivers per led so they work from 6 to 96 volt )
4x 3 white samsung 5030 leds mounted in opaque yellow gelcoat
interior lighting in the front of the nose , in the front cockpit and left and right behind you

comes with a em velomobile hood in pretty bad but usable condition
and the hood on the pictures , this is a glass fiber one i made to test the hinges ( that seem to work fine ) since i didn't want to drill in my icb quest hood before i tested this. it uses a simple plexi visor but it works fine .
top is fixed with custom bolts tht hook behind the lip and wingnuts so you can remore the top without acrobatics and tools , there is a rubber seal beween it ( no glue or silicone )
foam cover and versatile roof
2 mirrors
3 lipo 3s 12v 4000 and 8000mah batteries ( can deliver 30 and 60 amps so no christmas effect every time you use the indicators )
electrical cabling has been replaced with new high quality thin copper wires ( these hold fine for at least up to 5 amps without heating up ) 10 pairs to the front , 10 to the back and 3 up the steerer .
extra tyreset ( the ones that are on it are still as new )
small toolset inc a light for that midnight tyre replacing adventure

located in kapelle op den bos belgium ( between brussels and antwerp )
more pictures https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/index.php?media/albums/mango.1557/
asking around 3000 €
157179-fff7ecc1b410d924f49c1f08a9ae5254.jpg

keep in mind that a packing it would mean a box of 260 cm long and about 80 wide so its over a double europallet in length :(

Yes, I told the transport company those dimensions, look forward to the offer.

hello blackarmor,
is the velomobil now sold or the reservation canceled?

Zurück
Oben Unten