erledigt Velokraft carbon lowracer

Velokraft lowracer for sale.
Full Carbon with integrated seat and fixed bottom bracket, best suitable for a rider 175-185 cm
equipped with Magura hydraulic disc brake front and Magura hydraulic rear rim brake
HED 3 spoke rear wheel, hydraulic shifting system from 5 rot for 10 sp, Storck crankset 175mm
weight of the bike 9.5kg
In the sale I can supply a tail fairing as well
sale price €2700

Anhänge

• 4E83BABB-329E-4B72-B5D7-F145ECB6E2AC.jpeg
    4E83BABB-329E-4B72-B5D7-F145ECB6E2AC.jpeg
    154,4 KB · Aufrufe: 710
Velokraft NoCom.
How is the hydraulic shifting system working?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
5 rot was the company who designed and build the hydraulic shifting system approx 15 y ago. The system was later manufactured by Acros under the name a-ge

The hydraulic system has the indexing in the rear derailleur, a completely sealed and foolproof shifting similar to the Rotor.The shifting is as fast and precise like the electronic ones from Shimano or SRAM

For the tracks ? I used it for everyday riding, commuting to work, through the city etc. the turning radius is bigger than the m5 low racer, more reclined seating position but manageable

Wow, in which City,? for me driving this low to the ground and so reclined...I Think it would be way too dangerous... or Big adventure?

Besides in Copenhagen I’ve been using the bike a lot abroad, Italy even in the mountains up to 7-8 % and not too technical otherwise it’s impossible due to the chain interference. It takes time to get used to the sitting position, maneuvering and being low but it’s VERY comfortable. Nowadays I’m using velomobile otherwise I wouldn’t sell

I think this is a very special and very cool looking bike. Unfortunately to small for me. What is your x seem? Its a temptation, and Kopenhagen is within reach,

An update, my nocom is most likely going to enjoy north German asphalt by the end of this month..

Zurück
Oben Unten