erledigt Thys 209 rowingbike

This rowingbike is the same as my announcement elsewhere for the E -209 but without the e-assist which would be demounted before the sale.
Mileage <2000 km and in perfect condition
The bike has some extras

-hydraulic brakes front and rear, Magura MT7 pro, value €370
-Lupine SL AF front light incl 6.9ah smartcore battery, value €500
-Lupine rotlicht tail light, value €120
-Radical design rear bag, 20 l, blue ( as a supplement to the standard 7.5l bag ), value €210
- spare tires & tubes
a. Schwalbe one front tire 25-451 plus 3 pcs latex tubes, value €85
b Continental Grand Prix 28-559 tire, 2 pcs plus 6 pcs latex tubes, value €180
Altogether upgrades/extras for €1465
The Thys 209 new price was €4700

My sale price is €4700 incl all the extras

Anhänge

• 02D7AEB6-2FA8-43EC-954A-4D182D7C2236.jpeg
    02D7AEB6-2FA8-43EC-954A-4D182D7C2236.jpeg
    254,2 KB · Aufrufe: 218
Would i fit on the bike with 95 cm inseam length (194 cm tall)? Such a temptation...

The advantage of Thys rowingbike is that it fits anyone up to 200cm with a medium bowsprit by adjusting the arm stroke cable which btw can be done during riding

the SL AX isn’t for sale but I can sell a Supernova M99 PRO which is currently mounted on the bike. The light output from this lamp is actually even better than from the Lupines SL AX

i created two different adds, one add I posted previously for the E - 209 including the motor, controller, batteries etc
Those things are removable and with standard front wheel the bike can be reverted to its origin hence two adds and two prices.
€6000 for the E-bike and €4700 for the specs in this add
In other words if there’s more interest for the std 209 I’ll sell it this way

i created two different adds, one add I posted previously for the E - 209 including the motor, controller, batteries etc
Those things are removable and with standard front wheel the bike can be reverted to its origin hence two adds and two prices.
€6000 for the E-bike and €4700 for the specs in this add
In other words if there’s more interest for the std 209 I’ll sell it this way

:D

My fault, didn't notice there were two different ads.

Unfortunately still above my budget.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hi Adam,
If the bike is not yet sold, i would be interested. If still available, let's discuss details via PN

Hi Timon

yes, the bike is still available
you can write me
Mailadress deleted by Wikinger; please use "Unterhaltung"
for more details
best regards
adam

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hoooffentlich. Ein Velomobil und ein 209 ist die perfekte Kombination. Hab ich auch.

Gratuliere mit den ankauf, @TimonG .
Ein thys209 bekommen ist schwierig am moment.

Ich hatte auch interesse und ein gebot gemacht, aber fur mich war es leider zu teuer.

3,2,1 meins. :love:Jetzt muss ich morgen nur noch die Zugfahrt von Kopenhagen nach München schaffen.
Und lernen auf einer einspurigen Liege zu fahren bzw rudern...

Vielen Dank an @AdamK für die Geduld und die Einführung ins Rad!

Kann also auf erledigt gesetzt werden!

lernen auf einer einspurigen Liege zu fahren bzw rudern...
Bekommst Du sicher hin. Eigentlich liebt unser Gehirn es neue Bewegungsmuster zu erlernen - fällt nur je nach "Begabung" verschieden leicht oder schwer. :D
Sobald das Wetter passt, darfst Du es mir mal an der Ruderregatta vorführen - einfach weil die Strecke zum Üben am besten geeignet ist. ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten