Snoek von Velomobiel.nl (war: Quest RS)

Leichten Lack in der Grundfarbe nehmen und den Rest folieren - das "Problem" sollte sich lösen lassen. ;)

Meine ersten "vorsichtigen" Messwerte, vom SNOEK der noch nicht in optimaler Verfassung ist, sind seeehr vielversprechend.
Ekelhaft schnell! Wenn ich mehr Daten gesammelt habe gibt es Zahlen.

Meine ersten "vorsichtigen" Messwerte, vom SNOEK der noch nicht in optimaler Verfassung ist, sind seeehr vielversprechend.
Ekelhaft schnell! Wenn ich mehr Daten gesammelt habe gibt es Zahlen.
In one of my videos on my youtube channel I could maintain a speed of 57 km/h for several minutes in the Snoek, in the Milan SL I would have needed considerably more watts. Knowing I'm far from a strong rider for the moment, this tells something about the Snoek. Unless you are powerhouses like @HoSe or @Axel-H there's no way to beat the Snoek in the Milan SL or any other velomobile. This is the first velomobile that comes close to Bernhard's Böhler streamliner. The few times I used Bernhard's streamliner, it costed almost 0 effort to go 45 km/h. In the Snoek 45 km/h is reached quick as well which is impressive for a velomobile with 3 wheels.

Anhänge

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    57,7 KB · Aufrufe: 165
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ich bin vom preis des snoek überrascht. das vermutlich schnellste velomobil und standardversion "nur" 8,5k.
der preis wundert mich insofern, das es ja kein massetaugliches velomobil wird durch seine 1,78cm körpergrößen limitierung. der preis also nicht aufgrund zu erwartender vermehrter verkäufe zustande kommt.

das vermutlich schnellste velomobil und standardversion "nur" 8,5k.
der preis wundert mich insofern, das es ja kein massetaugliches velomobil wird durch seine 1,78cm körpergrößen limitierung. der preis also nicht aufgrund zu erwartender vermehrter verkäufe zustande kommt.
Das Snoek hat den Mast und die Schwinge aus Alu und ist vielleicht nicht wahnsinnig highend, was das angeht. In dem Markt geht es ja auch weniger um Gewinnmaximierung. Der Preis ist so gesehen angemessen.

Der durchschnittliche deutsche Mann ist doch 1,77 m groß, passt also für rund die Hälfte der Männer und für die allermeisten Frauen. Die bisher gut zwanzig (?) Bestellungen sprechen doch auch für sich, denke ich.

ich bin vom preis des snoek überrascht. das vermutlich schnellste velomobil und standardversion "nur" 8,5k.
It's smaller. Less material. less cost ;) Or you could say some mass manufactured upright road bikes are very overpriced with a high profit margin whilst velomobiles are small scale manufacturing with a low profit margin.That said, I remember, a few years ago, when I purchased my ICB DF at 9k (with racehood and tow hitch) and thought that was expensive...that price now is average. Many commenters on velomobile forums or groups moan about 6k as being out of reach and too expensive for the consumer, let alone 8 or 9k; the price is going in the wrong direction and new manufacturing techniques as well as scale are needed to bring the cost down. Because of the pandemic and other supplier side issues the average price which will be nearing 9k next year. As MartinL said, that is just above the average height of men and the average height of women is much less; let's hope more women buy the Snoek :giggle: The Snoek likely has well over 50 orders now; I can't find the message but I'm fairly certain I remember hearing that there were about 45 orders (which was a couple of months ago). The issue now is ensuring there are enough parts for the drivetrain!

well im around 1,75cm "high" and it feels like every man are taller than me by more than 3cm. but i lived in the northern germany federal states where you need to grow up or get blown away by the wind. ;)
i dont think a bit less of carbon, aluminum and stuff will pricedrop from 11-12k up to 8,5k
i also dont think the margin is as low as you mentioned. we still talk about prices compared with small cars.

but yeah i guess the buyes need to wait pretty long until they get what thei'r paid for. my local bicycleshop even cant get simple set of ringears for up-right cycles due to chinese delvery bottleneck.^^

Ich war auch positiv vom Preis überrascht. Aber vielleicht liegt das auch daran, dass das Snoek ursprünglich nur ein Einzelstük für Eva Jacobs werden sollte und somit die Entwicklungskosten nicht 100 % eingepreist wurden?

well im around 1,75cm "high" and it feels like every man are taller than me by more than 3cm. but i lived in the northern germany federal states where you need to grow up or get blown away by the wind. ;)
i dont think a bit less of carbon, aluminum and stuff will pricedrop from 11-12k up to 8,5k
i also dont think the margin is as low as you mentioned. we still talk about prices compared with small cars.

but yeah i guess the buyes need to wait pretty long until they get what thei'r paid for. my local bicycleshop even cant get simple set of ringears for up-right cycles due to chinese delvery bottleneck.^^
I didn't give a figure for the margin ;) and I don't know it, but certainly a lot less than regular 2 wheel bikes; some Specialized bikes cost as much as a velomobile :eek: I'm 173cm, so you can imagine how small I feel :LOL: I know, most men I know seem to be taller too! Small cars really do have large scale manufacturing on their side; it makes an enormous difference to cost reduction. You combine that with semi or fully automated production and lower wages in China and you have very small electric cars there that are less than 5k...

The French market is huge:

L'homme moyen mesure 175,6 cm, pèse 77,4 kg, a un tour de poitrine de 102,2 cm et chausse du 42 ou du 41.

Zurück
Oben Unten