Snoek von Velomobiel.nl (war: Quest RS)

Concerning the ground clearance, for all the speed bumps I was touching with the DF, I am not touching at all with the Snoek. So I think that would be suitable for most users and speed bumps.
I could only touch a bit under the nose when taking a « rampe ».
greetings, Clement

With a closed foot hole, here is how it looks like. Soon, the closing system will be changed : it will be with Velcro, no more need of tape or screws. And then my Snoek will go to the paint shop.
Greetings, Clement

Anhänge

• 6A875A05-5E95-473F-977C-123C3656CA6C.jpeg
    6A875A05-5E95-473F-977C-123C3656CA6C.jpeg
    515,5 KB · Aufrufe: 385
With a shorter crank and perhaps the development of a hatch with bulges would do the trick. What is your shoe size and your height?

42/43 and 175
Thank you for the encouragement, but because of the shoulder width I think I definitely have to go for a DF or SL.

Just another thing that convinces me that i will not fit in
Nicht unbedingt. Es gibt so vieles zu berücksichtigen. Macht bitte nicht alleine die "nackten" Zahlen davon abhängig ob es passt oder nicht.
Ich habe ebenfalls in Clement seinem Snoek gesessen.
Schuhgröße 44 bei 1,75cm. Angestoßen bin ich nicht.
Um eine Probefahrt kommt man nicht herum.

Wenn ich mein Snoek habe kannst du gerne mal nach Osnabrück kommen und in meinem Platz nehmen. Ist dann wahrscheinlich für große Fahrer optimiert.

The shoulders width could be a limitation, the only way to know, is to try it. DF and SL are also good and efficient velomobiles.
Greetings, Clement

Zurück
Oben Unten