Risse-Dämpfer

Jo, mein Risse Astro-5 ist auch wieder total kaputt. Die halten immer so 4000-5000km gut, dann wirds blöd, Öl kommt raus, dann nach ca 7000km hängt das Quest nur noch durch. Gerade bei velomobiel.nl angefragt nach dem neuen Dämpfer.

Weißt Du zufällig was bei Wim eine Wartung kostet?]
Kommt vielleicht etwas spät:
http://www.velomobielonderdelen.nl/product/130841/risse-genesis-schokdemper schrieb:
Risse says that every 10.000 km or 400 hours of use the shock needs new oil and new O-rings. The cost of this maintenance is 45 euro incl. VAT.
Ist für den Genesis, spielt aber vielleicht keine Rolle.

Hab noch einen wenig genutzten Risse bei mir "rumliegen" und würd ihn recht günstig abgeben... (bin auf Elastomere umsgestiegen)

So den Spaten erneut ausgegraben. Ich bemerke nach über 10.000 Km an meinem Genesis Dämpfer, dass er immer mehr ölt. Hat von euch schon Jemand diese O-Dichtungen selbst gewechselt? Bei einer Fahrleistung von fast 10.000 Km pro Jahr, wäre ja praktisch jedes Jahr ein Ausbau, Verschicken, Wartung und wieder Einbau fällig. Ich tendiere eher dazu den Originalen wieder einzubauen.

Hallo zusammen
gestern ist mir aufgefallen, dass in meinem Risse Dämpfer kein Druck mehr war und weiterhin der Ölverlust noch stärker geworden ist.
Nun meine Frage, kann es den sein, dass dieser immer noch federt, obwohl kein Druck mehr vorhanden ist?
Habe nun wieder den originalen von Velomobiel.NL eingebaut.
Dazu die nächste Frage.,
Sollte man sich bei der Einbaulänge an dem des verbauten Risse orientieren?
So zumindest habe ich das gemacht

Glaube nicht, dass er ohne Druck noch federt - eher, dass das Hinterrad am Radkasten schleift.

Glaube nicht, dass er ohne Druck noch federt - eher, dass das Hinterrad am Radkasten schleift.
Er federte aber und das konnte ich dann sogar noch verifizieren, nachdem ich ihn ausgebaut hatte. Habe sogar extra am Ventil mit einem Schraubenzieher geschaut, ob nicht doch vlt ein Rest an Druck vorhanden war

I'd like your opinion on whether the Risse would help in this case, https://www.google.com/maps/@51.711...4!1sJGfSfo-jUy9nvk9O96xZlg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
a bicycle bridge made of wood which brings the rear tire of my DFXL in resonance.
I've gotten used to this and reduce speed to 40 km/hr, but last week after I had pumped my 28mm rear tire from 6 to 7.5 bar
I almost crashed. I think it is the combination of resonance and cross-winds with gusts due to the interrupted tree lining
that make it so bad. On my unfaired bike I also get the same resonance, but keeping a two-wheeler straight
isn't so hard. I wonder whether the Risse helps for this type of high-frequency disturbance, or whether I am better off with wider and softer tires.

A well adjusted shock absorber should be able to handle this well. But anyway - that underground is not intended to be passed with such a high speed.

About the underground: this is a bridge intended for both bikes and 45 km/hr mopeds, and I think a moped with softly inflated tires has no issues. The wood is covered with an anti-slip layer. If you come here for the first time, you are on the bridge before you realize there's something wrong with it. For some reason, other similarly looking bridges are not as bad. I suspect that the resonance frequency of the suspended (and barely dampened) rear wheel closely matches the rumble frequency.

Again, i don't know the DF. But switching from the simple and not new mechanical shock absorber in the back to a pneumatical one in my VM improves the stability drastically in such situations. In my neighbourhood there is a piece of road where my bike became unstable at 22 km/h. After the change i could go 30 km/h on that piece of road. Safely, without hassle.

So: a good shock absober on the back wheel will improve driving stability a lot - but don't expect than anyone is able to tell you it will definitely solve Your specific stability problem.

But did You read the previous discussion on the long term stability of the Risse dampers?

Risse would help in this case
I would opt for wide soft tires first, and second try an elastomer suspension strut. Elastomers typically show zero friction on small movements but they do have some damping on bigger compression. Air / Gas struts tend to show some friction on small movements because of air tight gaskets.

Zurück
Oben Unten