erledigt quest 629 or DFXL229

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
[Nachträglich eingefügt. - Reinhard -]
Ok then . 7000 asking price but i am open for offers :)

een van mijn 2 velomobielen moet weg
Quest 629
this bike first delivered in dec 2012 has been repaired after a bad crash .
wheelwells haven been opened up as to have a lot smaller turningcircle and a wider stance for a better stability
body has been repaired but not perfectly smooth as i prefered not to put on too much weight .
has a df style air intake that can hold a big headlight ( prob the b&m from the df if this one is the one to go)
opening made behind the rear derailer for extra access and storage
in the top there is also a opening ( top has been reinforced ) so you can reach the bolt better and you can use the top of the wheelwell as storage
new subframe in the front
equiped with
175 cranks met 57 tooth
sram 11s chain
new sram 10 gx trigger shifter
sram xx rear deri
sram red 1090 11 28 cassette can do a 11 36 as well
wheels with 90mm drums, new skf e2 bearings and new gocycle tyres
suspension struts in good condition . new rod-ends and alu hexagon karting tracking rods .
alu rear fork with new skf e2 bearings and supermoto tyre
lightings
12v 4s lifepo 10ah batteryj ( voltagemeter in "dashboard" )
4x 2 1w power leds with drivers per 2 leds als indicators
redled strip rear
10 mm red led brakelights
2x white 1w led dlr
central 10mm white and red
icb carbon race hood
carbon seat
ventisit cushion

photo' s
https://www.amazon.fr/photos/share/r6SIEiX7ugoKvXFWd9LF68FpGuJfYfVIA3r9Y1DUHp9

since the repair i have ridden this bike without problems for 7 a 800 km .
bike is located in kapelle op den bos belgium .
info for the df follows tomorrow

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
I like the fat tires! What was the turning circle for the Struest? How many meters?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
hi , turning circle was 7 or 8m full lock turning . ( i stepped the distance but i'll try it again today . )

I'm also curious about the df, I remember seeing for sale for a hot minute on marktplaats, you patched it up quite nicely!

tnx , quest i have an offer of 2800 on markplaats , for the moment i'm thinking of around 3000 minimum . the df would have to be a very nice offer to consider selling it .

Didnt think long about it but Paid a fair bit more then the starting price of 1900 ;) . i'd like to keep this one but 2 vm's is but much and i dont want to lose money on the quest as it was a lot of work time an money to repair it .

The dfxl, the ad only lasted less than an hour I think. But the new asking price is barely under the price of a brand new one so it would be kinda silly to go for it.

The df was bought from a car dealer that bought a set of wrecked vehicles from an insurance company .he listed it for 1900 .i paid a bit bit more then that + new wheels , hood , carbon fiber , epoxy . + quite a few hours of work . and i know 7000 is ( too) much but i if i ask 6000 they bid 4 maybe 5000 . btw remember the guys who sold a mango for 500 , all of a sudden that was the reference second hand value of all the mango's . make one guy happy with a 4000 € df and devalue all the df's from now on . now i'll make it simple , i'll keep it . btw added a few pictures of the quest's lighting .

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten