verkaufe Quattrovelo #47

Velomobil
DF
For Sale: Quattrovelo nr 47

Purchased from new in December 2017

Very good condition, although there are some scratches; I’ve tried to highlight them in the photos.

It has been in no accidents and has no damage aside from aforementioned scratches.

Low mileage at: 2284km

Shredda tyres all round.

Optional Extras:

Two tone metallic Audi Java green lower, white upper

Rohloff mid drive

Racehood

Child seat with windows; the seat is hardly used.

TRP Spyre Rear disc brakes

Two rearview mirrors with metallic Audi Java green cones

90mm drum brakes

Lift handle

Arm rests

Reinforced carbon rear that can support a hitch

Nearly new KMC E1 EPT bike chain fitted between Rohloff and rear axle.

Alarm with remote control integrated into electrical equipment; indicators flash when alarm siren is on.

Yellow decals fitted instead of standard white and matching yellow reflectors fitted to the wheel rims.

Dual Lock fitted in and around QV to place lights, cameras or navigation/phone units.

Made a mini-visor inspired by another velonaut.

As I fitted e-assist I swapped the 130BCD chainring for a 110BCD chainring which fitted the motor; I still have the original bottom bracket and spider/cranks.

The bike is not offered for sale with e-assist.

Can also be seen on the Velo Ads Youtube channel:

For sale at €9999

IMG_6740 med quality.jpgIMG_6749.jpgIMG_6750.jpgIMG_6753.jpgIMG_6758.jpgIMG_6759.jpgIMG_6763.jpgIMG_6771.jpgIMG_6773.jpg

tdt

Velomobil
Quattrovelo
Liegerad
Challenge Hurricane
Hi Andrew, since I have my own QV I'm not interested (although I love your choice of color!), but... why are you selling it? QV's don't get much better than this!

Velomobil
DF
Hi Andrew, since I have my own QV I'm not interested (although I love your choice of color!), but... why are you selling it? QV's don't get much better than this!
Hi, I know, crazy eh? ;-) Thanks for the compliment, it took me a while to get the colours right including the decals. I haven't really used it over the past year hence the very low mileage and I still haven't had a chance to fix my DF, which I'm just about to do; Other priorities and the next 6-9 months will be busy too and the velomobiles might even get in the way over that period due to work at home. I'll see how I feel next year depending on work and study. Best that they get used by someone :)

Oben