erledigt QuattroVelo+ #201 - 2020, lots of options/gute ausstattung

UPDATE
Although some people have expressed their interest, the QuattroVelo+ is still here.
I just got a quite unique offer, so I might be interested in speeding things up a bit here :)
As long as thát offer stands, the price of my QV is lowered to €8500 incl. VAT !
I cán deliver at (literally on) the border, of course Covid-proof with a mask and sufficient distance.

Obwohl einige Leute ihr Interesse bekundet haben, ist der QuattroVelo+ immer noch da.
Ich habe gerade ein ziemlich einzigartiges Angebot erhalten, also wäre ich vielleicht daran interessiert, die Dinge hier ein bisschen zu beschleunigen :)
Solange dieses Angebot besteht, wird der Preis meines QVs auf 8500 € inkl. Mw.St. gesenkt !
Ich kann an der Grenze (buchstäblich an der Grenze) liefern, natürlich Covid-sicher mit Maske und ausreichendem Abstand.

I'm surprised this hasn't sold more quickly - if it had rear brakes I might have been tempted, despite not having approval from my wifely financial controller :)

@tdt Can you post an update in a separate thread of whatever alternative vehicle you end up with?

I'm surprised this hasn't sold more quickly - if it had rear brakes I might have been tempted, despite not having approval from my wifely financial controller :)
Well, there is someone who actually wants to buy, but - just like about 70% of people who have responded - he is worried about Corona; our country is still bright red on the world map, so I'm not surprised.
Concerning the rear brakes (and just in case the other person and I don't manage to come to a deal): I'd think adding rear brakes to this bikes is a lot quicker than ordering a new bike with that set ;)

@tdt Can you post an update in a separate thread of whatever alternative vehicle you end up with?
Will do! But only once it's 100% sure :)

The ordering doesn't take that long I think, waiting for it to be ready for pickup though is another story :eek:

The ordering doesn't take that long I think, waiting for it to be ready for pickup though is another story :eek:
Haven't looked here for a while, it seems they have sped up a bit again.

What used to be the system (as far as I heard) was "chassis" is built to order = bike is numbered.
If this is still correct: The first QV that is ready to deliver will go to France, and was ordered 18-okt-19.
The next QV that has to be built: 15-nov-19, so if they do that within this week it's just within a year.

I don't know if the number of molds is the limiting factor, in that case it could be longer/shorter for a QV+. First of those is 15-jan-20.

Update: Wenn Sie den QuattroVelo mit meinen schönen Firmenaufklebern kaufen wollen... müssen Sie schnell sein.
In Vorbereitung auf den Verkauf nehme ich sie ab und mache den QV irgendwo in den nächsten Wochen ordentlich sauber :giggle:

In der Zwischenzeit habe ich eine Menge Korrespondenz mit Leuten geführt, die so verrückt nach Velomobilen sind wie ich, aber noch keinen Endkäufer! Wollt ihr mich wirklich mit DREI Velomobilen festhängen lassen? Kommt schon Leute, rettet meine Ehe! :LOL:

....QuattroVelo #201 and the Police....

Short version: A cop saw me cycling on the road, while there was also a cycling path available. He stopped me and said my place on the road is cycling path; in the Netherlands, however, we have RVV article 5.4 which states that bikes wider than 75cm and with three or more wheels are allowed to choose. So I had a nice chat about Velomobiles (the officer was friendly and quite interested!), and then I continued on my way :)

....QuattroVelo #201 und die Polizei....

Kurze Version: Ein Polizist sah mich auf der Straße mit dem Fahrrad fahren, während auch ein Radweg zur Verfügung stand. Er hielt mich an und sagte, mein Platz auf der Straße sei ein Radweg; in den Niederlanden haben wir jedoch den RVV-Artikel 5.4, der besagt, dass Fahrräder mit einer Breite von mehr als 75 cm und mit drei oder mehr Rädern zwischen Radweg und Straße wählen können. Also habe ich mich nett über Velomobile unterhalten (der Beamte war freundlich und sehr interessiert!), und dann bin ich weiter gefahren :giggle:

I rode my Q-XS from Copenhagen to Uppsala at this time of year, so I know what it's like, but to Rotterdam is MUCH further.

[QUOTE = "dendrocopos, post: 1222417, member: 15257"]
I rode my Q-XS from Copenhagen to Uppsala at this time of year, so I know what it's like, but to Rotterdam is MUCH further.
[/ QUOTE]
much further, but also much flatter :)

So if you ride from here to Uppsala, the first 400 km are flat and when your muscles are thoroughly worn out the hills start ;-)

;)

85125982.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten