Prompt to "Upgrade system login"

Hi Flowi,

I just checked the syntax of another actual link and compared it to your link.
In the actual syntax, your link should look as follows:

As I dont get a result for this URL, I assume that the thread number 30710 is not valid anymore.

Maybe an Admin can share more/better info?

Best regards, Harald

Thanks yes I saw that there is some difference to how the links look today. But it seems the old link still does something anyway, just I need some additional permissions or so?

It was not on this forum but somewhere else on the web. So not something anyone here can fix

@plutoniumsulfat Not sure what's to laugh about?

I am looking for 2 answers
1. Why do I get this weird login prompt
2. Can I somehow find back the content of that thread

2. Can I somehow find back the content of that thread
Ich fürchte, der Thread ist bei einer Umstellung der Forensoftware verlorengegangen, z.B. weil der Account, unter dem er eröffnet wurdee, nicht mehr existierte. Wenn man im Forum "Reifen nicht von dieser Welt" sucht, findet man zwar Beiträge mit Links auf den Thread, aber keinen Thread mit diesem Titel.

@Fanfan The account under which it was opened?

But I don open an account, just a thread? You don't even need to be logged in to view threads?

Yes I also tried to search but only found tons of irrelevant/bogus hits

It would be a shame if the thread were lost, it seems it had relevant info for me

@Fanfan The account under which it was opened?
Genau. Etwas bekannter dürfte der Thread "Der neue "unsere zerstörten Teile"-Thread" sein. Der heißt so, weil es einen älteren Thread "unsere zerstörten Teile" gab, der bei der Umstellung ebenfalls verlorengegangen ist.
Wenn meine Erinnerung mich nicht trügt, waren die betroffenenen Threads von Usern eröffnet worden, deren Accounts zum Zeitpunkt der Umstellung gelöscht waren. Aber die Details sind eigentlich egal, die Inhalte der Threads lassen sich wahrscheinlich nicht wiederherstellen.

Ok thanks.
But that is still not 100% certain and doesn't explain the weird login prompt...
Do I need to call in a velomobilforum expert or so to get a definitive answer?

the weird login promt is just the reaction of the system if you try to access something which is not available with your user rights...
(not being aware this is not available at all)

Danke Reinhard! Es ist nicht super dringend, genieße auch die Feiertage. Es ist besser, all diese Probleme mit alten Links auf einmal zu beheben, als einen schnellen Hack.

Zurück
Oben Unten