erledigt Milan SL MK7 (055), Time limited offer

Brand new, not even delivered yet.

I had a hard time choosing between the SL and A7 and decided on the SL. Now the M9 is coming along and that one has what I lacked in the A7 and in the SL .. So I put this out if anyone is interested in this brand new SL MK7 (055).

Price: € 10,500

This is a limited time offer however, as I will pick it up the 27th of November from Sven in Kutenholz and take it to southern Sweden (Malmö region). It can be delivered by Sven (who very kindly helps me with this) to you. If you would like to pick it up outside Malmö in Sweden that is of course no problem for me, after the 27th november. However, then it will likely have been driven some kms.

The details can be seen in the pictures below.
Note, there is NO light module on top even though it in the configuration has a color "white" on light module. The same goes with mirror cones. Zefal mirror is ordered.

These are included in addition to the specification below:
  • Tubeless all around (GP5000 rear, Pro One front) (value € 195)
  • Bottom bracket in aluminum
  • The new beefier rear derailleur hanger from RO

You can also choose to add the following:
  • New BM Hood with motorcycle visor - will hopefully be available in December / January, and you can order it from Sven directly. I have an order for it that can be canceled if you don't want it
  • Wheel set from Ginkgo "high end 70" Kinlin-21-406 with 32 Sapim CX-Ray Aero spokes (value € 540) - You can add this for 80% of the price = € 432
  • Rear wheel from Ginkgo TL21-584 CX-Ray Aero spokes (value € 312) - You can add this for 80% of the price = € 250

Thanks for your interest,
Anders

Skärmavbild 2021-11-07 kl. 12.05.33.png
Skärmavbild 2021-11-07 kl. 12.05.10.png
Skärmavbild 2021-11-07 kl. 12.05.20.png

Typo! Tubeless is not available unless you choose to ad the ginkgo-wheels. Hence reduce the price with €195;

Price: € 10'305 !

Zurück
Oben Unten