erledigt Milan GT 078

Hi velonauts :)

After longer considerations I'm putting my Milan GT on the market for sale:oops:...just not using it enough and soon won't have the space for an extra velomobile:cry:

Specs:
Milan GT carbon/glasfiber with tiller steering.
KM: Kørt ca. 31.XXXkm - 2 owner.
Updates/modifications:
* Reinforced in the bottom => stiffer
* Inspectionhage in the rear - closed by strong magnets - made by pro company.
* Reinforced sides in cockpit => stiffer and better handle the force from getting in and out of the velom.
* New drivechain and PTFE chaintubes (nov about 10.xxx km)
* New motorbike indicators
* New carbon side panel for buttons - mounted with velcro for easy access to the wires below
* Front repaired by pro company last summer
* Painted by pro painter in the fall - only ridden 100 km after - hood more because it has been used in my SL (still waiting for a new to arrive)
* Made water draining fra the hood/body of the velo
Gear: 10 sp mix group..
* Left shifter: SRAM XO gripshift
* Right shifter: Shimano XT rapidfire
* Rear derailleur: Shimano XT,
* Front derailleur: SRAM force
* Chain from Ginkgo
* Cassette: Shimano XT 11-36
* Crankset: Shimano alu
* Chainrings: ,36-70T
* Pedals: Shimano (105/Ultegra?) race pedals (SPD-SL)
Wheels:
* 2x20" front
* 26" rear
- all with Schwalbe Durano
Light:
* 2 in front - turn on seperately, good for most conditions
* 1 x E3 Supernova on top - to modes when you need more light => high and very high
* Light rear - red: day, night and brake light.
- powered by 12v battery.
Hood:
* Naca duct with water draining by the green hoose (see picture)
The wind has surprised me once and the hood opened to the front at two minor pieces broke off on the sides at the hinges. Same area have little bit of old glue from som tape (should be able to remove). Original windows is included - at the moment I have installed two windows that are haft the size for better ventilation.
Electrics:
* Indicators in the front and back.
Other:
* Alu holder for mobile phone - works very well
* 2 x bottle cages - one on the front stem and one in the right wheel side
* Carbon cover for the chain drive behind the seat.

Asking price: 6500 euro

The Milan is located in the near of Christiansfeld about 65 km from the German border.

If you have any questions please write the here please :=)

2020-12-29 18.47.38.jpg2020-12-29 18.47.24.jpg2020-12-29 18.47.18.jpg2020-12-29 18.47.00.jpg2020-12-29 18.46.38.jpg2020-12-29 18.46.28.jpg2020-12-29 16.06.40.jpg2020-12-29 16.06.27.jpg2020-12-29 16.06.14.jpg2020-12-29 18.47.24.jpg

In 3 weeks the GT will be placed in storage and will not be as easily available to access - so if you might have interest in the GT it would be easier in the next couple of weeks.

Forgot to mention that ventisit and alarm also is included.

Ps. I have been isolation in 5 weeks and ben tested negative two times - so no risk of Corona.

Hallo Jens.
Wie kommt man über die Grenze? Ist doch unmöglich momentan? Nur Grenzpendler!
Hej Jens. Såvidt jeg er orienteret kommer hverken danskere sydpå og tyskere nordpå pt.?

@b23kasimir - I'm not sure how the rules are from DE to DK but from DK to DE it should be ok when the stay is below 24H (recommendation that you will go in isolation afterwards). I think Germany might have made this exception to keep the border shopping going. But I find it a bit difficult to find the needed information from a good source.

Da hilft nur kurzfristige recherc:Coronasmitte.dk. Auswertiges Amt
Bei der Einreise nach DK wird ein negativer Test erwartet, und man benötigt einen Validen Grund, touristische Reisen sind nicht erlaubt:Daenemark.de
Rwd, der auch an der Grenze wohnt und gerne einen EBass in Dk anspielen würde, aber nicht über die Grenze kommt.

Zurück
Oben Unten