erledigt ICE VTX - 2300 Euro

I bought this 2016 VTX a year ago I have ridden it less than 20 miles in one race and about 5hrs on the rollers. I soon discovered that the lower bottom bracket height compared to my velomobile was problematic as I was using muscles at a different angle to in the velomobile.
I had intended to stick at it but I realise now that I just will not ride it enough.
The original purchase price I was told was just under £4000 which I can believe as the same spec trike now is £4145.
The upped from standard specification is:
Carbon Seat £199
Head rest £110
Disc brakes £32
10 speed triple £277
Chain Guard £20 (Driveline not ICE)
Full Spec is:
ICE VTX (white) with latest rear fork, both boom and rear fork can be removed for easier transportation and storage, this helped by having split/joined front and rear derailleur cables.
Carbon Seat with padding and headrest
Avid mechanical disc brakes
SRAM 3V micro shifters
Deore front derailleur and cranks (170mm) with 48/36/26 rings
SRAM GX long cage rear derailleur
SRAM Chain
SRAM 10 speed cassette 11-36
Twin bottle cages (seat one with ICE mounting kit)
Durano Plus tyres
The trike is in very near showroom condition with only two minor points, one being a 5mm portion of a transfer has lifted on a rear stay and a slight chain mark on the bottom bracket housing.
Not included in the trike sale but available separately by negotiation, these are brand new, only the rack and mudguards were trial fitted, these have not even been outside:
2 Accessory mounts £31 each
Flag mount £15
VTX rear rack £55
Rear mudguard £41
Front mudguards £160
Light mount £30
Total £363
Delivery to any UK Port included in price.
Please follow the link for a video of the trike, for further info' and photos if required send me a PM in the first instance with your email address.

Hi Dok, it is a Sports Crafter magnetic resistance trainer, production now ceased, but other variants are available.

It is very simple to use, place the rear wheel on the drums, I then reverse the wheel rotation to make sure it is aligned at 90 degrees to the drums, otherwise it will slowly work it's way off the roller. Resistance is very progressive dependant upon the gear ratio being turned, the highest gear/wheel speed produces maximum resistance, enough to make it difficult to turn the cranks.

I hope that is of some use?

Ian

Zurück
Oben Unten