Hilgo (war: Neues Sinner Velomobil)

ChristianL,

I ordered my Hilgo in late January. I have not heard anything about production since. At this point, I would like to have some pics of shells being laid up, parts curing, etc.

If anyone had any news please pass it on.

Tim

The best course of action would be to contact @H@rry for some updates. I hope that you got an order confirmation and that your order has been received at all :D

Everything is gonna be okay @Tim GUTHRIE :)

I have been corresponding via email with Melvin at drymer. Not much communication since early Feb. I understand they may be busy, and he says production is undway, but photos or updates would be nice.

Since I ordered through Melvin, I have just been corresponding with him.

Tim

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
That is completely okay.
I know that they are really busy (which is a good thing for us as well) - and they are a rather small team so when there are complications like sickness delays are not avoideable.

I would suggest you give Harry a note as well that you would appreciate some kind of update - I am sure they will take care of it as soon as it is possible for them.

Hat da nicht mal jemand gefragt ob ein Hilgo männlich oder weiblich ist. Ich habe DAS Hilgo vorgeschlagen. Aber. Ich habe jetzt doch eine andere Idee bekommen beim Arbeit an den Schlitz (...) im hintere Radkasten für die Hinterradachse und Freilauf.

Anstatt das Hinterrad beim ausnehmen vertikal nach unten zu bewegen wie beim Mango, muss mann im Hilgo zusätzliche eine schräge Bewegung machen. Damit wurde erreicht das auf die Aussenseite vom Body kein Schlitz für der Freilauf mehr sichtbar ist. Es ist ein kleiner Unterschied aber es hat grosse Folgen:censored:. Vive la difference!

Anhänge

• DSCN3198.jpg
    DSCN3198.jpg
    105,8 KB · Aufrufe: 464
  • DSCN3204.jpg
    DSCN3204.jpg
    133,9 KB · Aufrufe: 458
  • DSCN3208.jpg
    DSCN3208.jpg
    108,8 KB · Aufrufe: 464
I meant to say, Harry DID get back to me. He gave me excellent information, and I really appreciate it.

Tim

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Damit ist DAS doch eindeutig der richtige Artikel. Schließlich hast Du den "kleinen Unterschied" ja ab-(aus-)geschnitten.:D
C.

Melvin sent me an email Thursday. HE said that my shell is getting it's last layer of fiberglass Friday morning.

I appreciated the update.

Tim

@Tim GUTHRIE although this is a German forum and the main language is German I would appreciate some kind of report about your experience with it. Sadly there aren't any yet. So when you write something (on bentrider or somewhere else) I would be happy

I talked to Melvin last week. He relates that my shell is done, and two velos were ahead of me for completing, adding the mechanical parts, and then mine is next. I think that implies that my velomobile could be finished by the end of next week, then shipped.

That is all I can report right now. If i get a pic, I will post it.

Tim

Wenn die Ausstellerliste auf der Spezi-Homepage aktuell ist, scheint Sinner wieder nicht dort zu sein. :( Das ist schade. Ich hätte mir das Hilgo gern mal live angeschaut.

On April 10th, I thought I was 2 weeks from completion. Now a month later I think it might be done this week. The problem is this:

Another hilgo buyer has contacted me. He says he's not getting good information about his higo, and he is getting very nervous.

Tim

Stony- I feel that way, but now that another hilgo customer has contacted me, it does increase concern.

Perhaps Harry L. Is not the issue. Maybe tjeit partnership is having difficulty?

I don't know why no other Hilgos are showing up anywhere on FB, this messge board or Bentrider...

Where are the first 5-10 Hilgos?

Tim

Stony- I feel that way, but now that another hilgo customer has contacted me, it does increase concern.
I made the experience that dutch dealer had a optimistic estimation of deadlines.
In 2000 I bought a bent and instead of 6-8 weeks it lasts 6 month.
On the other hand the Hilgo ist a new model, so problems can occur which have to be solved befor delivery...

Zurück
Oben Unten