French vélomobile meeting 2022

You might have attributed personal loss of energy to a defect that wasn't there. That has happened to me a few times on tour. Most times however it's a flat tire or something else that gets attributed to me needing a brake to regain Power - followed by a brake to do the repairs ;)

Regards,

Tim

No, there was definitely a noise and a dragging sensation - vibration from the motor. As if I was turning a pedal generator. Agilo wants to be a frikar? :unsure: LCD set to 0

The battery has come back over 33v so I took it down and plugged it in, set the LCD to 0 and there is definitely something happening. Of course you don't feel as much when the pedals are turned slowly by hand as at 80 cadence but there is a difference between battery unplugged and plugged... @JKL this is your area of expertise?

moved here

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Maybe this should continue in the motor section...
So I turned the pedals with no battery plugged in and the pedal shaft freewheel makes the normal noises when the pedals are turned in both directions. The noisiest thing is the Ginkgo idler pulley! And there is no resistance on the pedal. If I had known I would have unplugged the battery on Saturday... Or turned off the LCD, I need the battery for the lights.

No, there was definitely a noise and a dragging sensation - vibration from the motor. As if I was turning a pedal generator. Agilo wants to be a frikar? :unsure: LCD set to 0
So, you didn't recreate the circumstances? I still can't imagine how a difference in the motor should change something in the mechanical clutch. Or do you contemplate that by switching off the motor controller you could have reduced the drag? That's possible. You still should repair the motor...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello, it's a pity that you could not join us. it was my first rally and it was very nice to ride with this friendly group.

Today my Google timeline for September arrived in the e-mail.

Google does not agree with my Sigma computer, no surprises there. I was surprised that it gives point to point indications but does not show the actual road, some kind of personal data protection thing? So I obviously took a different route to the one Google shows when you do "Snap to road".

There are funny things like:
- from the camping ground to the supermarket for water and snacks
- 700 metres and 29 minutes.
The supermarket opened at 9 so I spent 10 minutes outside explaining agilo to shoppers, then shopping and then distributing the water to the 75 cl bottles that fit in the bottle holder etc before hitting the road.

When you get lost and come back on your route the status changes to "Moving" and if you walk at about 6 km/h like I do it thinks you are still cycling...

Day one 157 km in 9 hours 56 minutes. I think about 10-12 km more than that. That time includes a stop of 10-15 minutes every hour plus a 30 minute "nap" and 20 minutes for repairs.

Day two 48.4 km in 7 hours and 8 minutes, was the tablet turned on? I got to the camping ground just before 2 p.m. and the office was closed for lunch, Google says 4:40 p.m. I had already been for a swim in the pool before then...

Day three 112 km in 6 hours 13 minutes, the Sigma said 127 km, I wrote it down.

Day four 50 km and 6 hours 47 minutes

So 205.4 km there and 162 km back by the same route? Have I invented teleportation? The last day was about 76 km, I wrote that down too.

Next time I will handle my Sigma more carefully and keep a better log on paper.

Zurück
Oben Unten