Feder-Nabe

R

_ralf schmidt

Hiya,
ich habe die Pantours gestern mal angemailt bzgl. Bremsen, Seitensteifigkeit und Preise. Hier ist die Antwort:
<i>
Hi Ralf,
We, here at Pantour, have reinvented the wheel to improve your comfort and to stabilize the wheel on rough roads.
Yes, we do recommend our "Suspension Hub" for recumbents especially. Because of its smaller wheels the ride is not as smooth as a 700 C, but with our suspension the small bumps that recumbent wheels are so sensitive to, is wonderfully smoothed out. The Pantour hub is CNC machined from high grade Aliminum, anodized chrome or black finish for ecellent corrosion resistance. Long lasting super smooth sealed cartridge bearings are designed to keep water and dirt out. The axle is made from high strenght steel resulting in a wheel that has a good lateral stiffness, made possible by our integrated trailing arm design.
We are bringing a light weight suspension alternative to recumbents, replacing heavy suspension forks and adding benefits, which are not available on suspension forks, such as adjustable trajectory. The Suspension adds about
50 grams to the total weight of a wheel, it is the lightest suspension on the market.
Will the movement of the suspension affect the braking? Our Suspension Hub put the rim 2 mm below center at no load. 3 mm above center at full load. The rim movement up and down is only 5 mm, the reason is that our suspension geometry follows a diagonal trajectory, (back and up).
Our Suspension Hub is easily adjusted for lighter or heavier loading, it is suitable for tandem, short and long wheelbase bikes.
The Pantour hub is available in 20, 24, 28 or 32 spoke pattern.
Price is $ 199.00 (including tax) + processing, shipping charges $ 20.00 = Total $ 219.00
The Pantour wheel is mounted on Bontrager Maverick 20" , drilling 24 or 28 holes or Velocity Razor 20", drilling 28 or 32 holes or Sun Ringle rims. 16" rims are also available upon request.
Price is $ 299.00 (including tax) + processing, shipping charges $ 25.00 = Total $ 324.00
Delivery: the Pantour Suspension Hub 2 - 3 days
the Pantour Suspension Wheel 1 week, special order upon customer request 2 weeks
Payment: Credit card, Check, COD
The manufacturers warranty is one year from date of purchase.

We are getting requests also for a rear hub, please be patient, coming within six months.

Right now we are taking care of our customers directly.
</i>

Bis dann,
Ralf Schmidt

Hallo!

Pantour:
<i>Will the movement of the suspension affect the braking? Our Suspension Hub put the rim 2 mm below center at no load. 3 mm above center at full load. The rim movement up and down is only 5 mm, the reason is that our suspension geometry follows a diagonal trajectory, (back and up).</i>

Leider nix zur Scheibenbremsversion!

<i>Our Suspension Hub is easily adjusted for lighter or heavier loading, it is suitable for tandem, short and long wheelbase bikes.</i>

Wenn die ihre Nabe auch für Tandems zulassen, muß die Stabilität ja ungeheuer sein, und das bei so geringem Gewicht? Erstaunlich.

<i>The Pantour wheel is mounted on Bontrager Maverick 20" , drilling 24 or 28 holes or Velocity Razor 20", drilling 28 or 32 holes or Sun Ringle rims. 16" rims are also available upon request.
>Price is $ 299.00 (including tax) + processing, shipping charges $ 25.00 = Total $ 324.00</i>

Interessant ist die Velocity razor, wußte garnicht, daß es die in 20" gibt. In 26" ist sie ja wohl die leichteste, die es gibt.
Wer baut sich denn mal ein Vorderrad zu Testzwecken ein? Habt ihr alle schon eure Weihnachtswünsche geäußert?
Gruß, Arne

Re: Feder-Nabe. Viel bla bla.

Ja, ja nix genaues verrät man nicht. Kennt man von vielen Wunderkonzepten.

Ich habe mal an Magura gemailt und um einen Kommentar gebeten (zur Aufnahme der vertikalen Bewegungen durch die Felgenbremse). Wenn Antwort kommt, werde ich sie hier einstellen.

Gruß M.

Zurück
Oben Unten