erledigt Favero Assioma UNO powermeter set (mit garantie)

tdt

Hallo,
ich verkaufe mein Favero Assioma UNO powermeter set.

1586034678624.png

Ich habe das Set wegen einer Reise nach Mailand gekauft. Insbesondere beim Gotthard-Pass musste ich mehrere Stunden lang mit hoher Leistung fahren (300 W = ~10 km/h), und ich wollte bewusst darauf trainieren.
Da diese Reise wahrscheinlich nicht fortgesetzt wird, brauche ich den Leistungsmesser jetzt nicht - im Moment trainiere ich hauptsächlich auf so langen Fahrten wie möglich an einem Tag, also nicht unbedingt auf Geschwindigkeit.
Aus diesem Grund gehe ich zurück zu meinen alten Pedalen.

Das Set enthält:
- 2x Pedale (eines mit Meter);
- 2x Look Keo Cleats;
- Ladegerät;
- Alle Zubehörteile (einschließlich der Box usw.);
- Kaufrechnung (Ende 2019).

Preise: €350

Okay, danke für die präzise Auskunft :D

Ich denke drüber nach, denn eigentlich will ich beidseitige Messung ...

Okay, danke für die präzise Auskunft :D

Ich denke drüber nach, denn eigentlich will ich beidseitige Messung ...
Switching to English because it's a bit difficult for me to explain this in German, and Google seems to be making a weird translation; it's possible to add a second pedal to this set, and turn it into a Assioma Duo. You'll just be a little bit cheaper, because the first pedal is cheaper ;-)

In all fairness, I'm also selling because I've pre-ordered an iq2 dualsided powermeter set; this is a Dutch product, and it's extremely cheap. I bought the Favero because I was planning the trip to Milano and wanted something yesterday. The founder of iq2 has a decent track record, but on the other hand, since I've ordered it's already been postponed twice (and it's happened before), the expected delivery time now is "early 2020", so I'm just hoping they don't go bankrupt :LOL:

Yeah, I know of the option of upgrading the UNO to DUO and always thought of it as a nice idea of getting into the system a bit cheaper without limiting yourself in the long run. The upgrade kit comes with quite a hefty price tag though ...

Thanks for the hint concerning the iq2 guys – never heard of them to be honest. But yeah – preordering stuff always comes with certain risks unfortunately, but the price they're asking seems to be too much of a steal to miss out on if you're willing to take those risks.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten