erledigt Fairing Streamliner

Hereby I'm selling my shell which was originally built by Bernhard Böhler. The fairing has been modified (more asymmetric), a new rooftop has been added however bottom and top are stitched together by using putty. There are still 2 open holes on the bottom of the fairing where the wheels pop out. I don't own the lowracer anymore which came together with the fairing.

A little more info: the fairing itself was originally 1 cm too small, I couldn't fit properly as my knees were touching the rooftop. However, I was still able to remove the rooftop and managed to ride 50 km/h with ease. This fairing was a rocketship for sure. If I'm not mistaken Bernhard Böhler managed to ride 65 km/h on average in 1 hour. Now, back to the fairing: I've asked online for help and although everything seemed to work out well, my colleague's connections ended abruptly. So I'm already stuck with a fairing for about 8 years I can't use. No velomobile company was able to help me out.

This fairing could be someone's future project. Anyone interested to buy, let me know. Asking price 750 €

Anhänge

• DSC_0373 (1).JPG
    DSC_0373 (1).JPG
    73,8 KB · Aufrufe: 753
  • DSC_0376.JPG
    DSC_0376.JPG
    117,6 KB · Aufrufe: 783
  • DSC_0377.JPG
    DSC_0377.JPG
    113,7 KB · Aufrufe: 762
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Is it very silly to ask what lowrider model(s) it would fit?

(I always see tailboxes being advertised without that info, too, so maybe it’s me.)

Indeed a Cobrabikes lowracer, I own a prototype of the NME lowracer and that one should fit as well. I guess this would/could be a nice project for someone.

Hello (from France),
Do you have a rough drawing of the fairing with the main dimensions?
(I have a M5 Tica to put inside...)
Thanks,
Jo

Zurück
Oben Unten