erledigt DF + race cap + Hösen und extras

Ik vind de creatie van "Hösen" schattig! :love: Heb nog altijd interesse de Hösen te kopen. Ook omdat Eindhoven heel dicht bij is.

Bei "Hosen" assoziiert man doch immer gleich die Beinkleider. "Hösen" könnte das spezielle Wort sein, was der HPV Nomenklatur noch fehlte...

Hi @TimonG , the wheel set + the pants won't be taken by the buyer of my DF. If someone wants to buy the pants + the wheel set together, please PM me.
With kind regards,
Clement

Hi @TimonG , the wheel set + the pants won't be taken by the buyer of my DF. If someone wants to buy the pants + the wheel set together, please PM me.
With kind regards,
Clement
Well, i was hoping for the 25mm rims.... Anyway so much temptation.... what is your asking price for the set (DA16 rims 32h + 90mm brakes + pants)?

I think @Cars10 is interested - according to his message in the thread above :sneaky:
But he only needs the Hösen ;)

Preisverhandlungen bitte per Unterhaltung.
Schon klar, ich wollte auch nur die VHB wissen. Die steht bisher hier noch nicht, oder hatte ich Tomaten auf den Augen? Ich hab ja noch nicht mal eine Ahnung, was neue "Hösen ;)" kosten. VHBs dürfen doch normalerweise im Thread stehen, oder habe ich da was falsch verstanden? (Den Rest würde ich dann natürlich per PN weiterführen)

My DF is sold and will go to Austria.
@Wikinger and @Reinhard , could you please list it as sold? Thanks a lot in advance.

I am going to make a new post for the Hösen + wheel set.

Greetings,
Clément

Zurück
Oben Unten