erledigt DF + race cap + Hösen und extras

Hello,
After 6 years and 50,000 km, I am selling my DF. Here is its history:
DF nr. 14 from September 2014. The race cap was purchased in September 2015. The Hösen were purchased in April 2016. In September 2016, Daniel Fenn adjusted the rear swing arm so I could fit a 28-622 tire. I slided once on the right and once on the left side, but didn't crash it. In August 2018, it was repainted professionally and it added a bit less than 200 gr. on the DF. The front hatch is a glass fiber version from January 2021.
I have used mainly my DF for commuting but I also participated to same races :
  • Dutch time trial championship 2016: 2nd position
  • Cycle vision 1 hour race 2018 (57.4km/h for 183W average): 3rd position; 3 hour race : 3rd position
  • Lelystadt - Enkhuizen - Lelystadt 2018 : 2nd position.
When comparing my data with the other racers, my DF appreared to have a significant higher efficiency. I had spent extentive time to test it and fine tune it.

Drive chain:
  • SRAM XO 10 Speed
  • SRAM 11-32 cassette (20,000km)
  • KMC chain (stripped of its OEM oil and waxed with Squirt); 20,000km
  • Chain rings (130mm) available : 53, 57, 65, 70. Qrings : 56 and 44
  • Cranck: Rotor 3D+ 155mm
  • Powermeter : Power2max S type from 2014
  • Idlers: Alligt, 2021
  • Front derailleur: currently not mounted, but can put it back, it's the original one with the grip swifter.
Front wheels with 90mm drum brakes
  • Alexrim DA16 with 32 spokes and no carbon covers. Specially built by Ginkgo to fit under the Hösen ( October 2016)
  • Standard Ginkgo 25-406, 36 spokes, with the carbon covers to be used when no Hösen on.
  • Tires on : Continental Contact Speed
Rear wheel
  • DT Swiss R460 with 32 spokes, August 2018
  • Tire on : Continental GP5000 TL 25-622 (mounted tubeless)

Visibility:
  • Front lamp: 1 B&M Cyo 80 Lux
  • Blinkers
  • A cannon light (front + rear) from Wolfgang, mounted on the smurf hat (from August 2018)
  • 1 rear mirror (on the left side)
  • A horn (from 2020)

Extras :
  • Ventisit 1 layer
  • Neck rest from Ventisit
  • Foam arm rest
  • Red and short springs for the 3 suspensions. The standard ones are currently in : 50/50 red - blue
  • Radical bag (2014)
  • Doesn't have a speedometer, but can provide my Garmin Edge 800 with the speed sensor.

I would like to sell all those items to one buyer. If bought brand new, the total cost would be €10,240. My offer is €7,250. The DF will be available at the end of February and can be seen, tried and collected at Intercitybike in Dronten (NL)

Anhänge

• right side.jpg
    right side.jpg
    156,5 KB · Aufrufe: 631
  • top view from front.jpg
    top view from front.jpg
    116,2 KB · Aufrufe: 628
  • top view.jpg
    top view.jpg
    81,5 KB · Aufrufe: 573
  • nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    119,5 KB · Aufrufe: 586
  • front left side.jpg
    front left side.jpg
    193,5 KB · Aufrufe: 609
  • inside under the seat.jpg
    inside under the seat.jpg
    262,9 KB · Aufrufe: 618
  • Inside front part.jpg
    Inside front part.jpg
    177,5 KB · Aufrufe: 606
  • inside swing arm + cassette.jpg
    inside swing arm + cassette.jpg
    205,9 KB · Aufrufe: 599
Should you need a buyer for the Wheelset with "standard gingko 25-406 /36 spokes/ carbon covers" let me know

If for any reason the future owner is not interested in the Hösen then let me know please.
Because of 90mm the Alexrim DA16 are not needed by me...

Velomobilworld writes the "The DF is meant for people between 180-185 cm" Should you have (very) long legs and big feet, things could get tricky...

I have 87cm inside leg length and 42.5 shoe size. I can tell that was the maximum and did not fit perfect
If your legs are shorter, then it will fit

by the way, if hosen and wheels are not needed, I am interessted

Ich habe 175cm, nicht gerade kurze Beine (also in Relation zur Gesamtgröße :ROFLMAO:) und 42er Schuhe - da habe ich mit den 155er Kurbeln keine Probleme.

Hi @Radsammler
I am 1m67, but it's not complicated to adjusted to your height. It only requires to push the crank more to the front, add some chain links and lower the seat (it's easily adjustable)
Currently, there is only 1 chain ring installed, the Hösen are on with the Alexrim.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate. By the way, I also speak German.

With kind regards
Clement

Hi Clement,
thank you! Getting a good fit seems feasible. ☺
Now I am asking myself when I might have an opportunity for a trial ride. I am living quite far away. There may be the need to travel to Eindhoven near the end of February. So if the DF is still up for sale then, I would definitely like to see it.
Best regards, Guido

Vielen Dank, Herr Professor.
It's because of the töten Hosen, was always putting the Umlaut on the wrong word ;)

Obviously I have an Umlaut issue; perhaps it is the aesthetics of it that I like. Umlaut à toutes les sauces

Hi @Radsammler ,
Indeed it's a long ride from Erlangen to Eindhoven. At the end of February, my DF will be in Dronten at ICB, so it would be easy to test it.
With kind regards
Clement

@yirgacheff You are probably thinking of Motörhead who managed to slip in an Umlaut, just for you

Back to the subject: Great looking VM for a good price all things considered. I am 188cm with normal proportions and did not fit in the regular DF at all, perhaps that helps some

if you like "ö" its possible to say "Höschen", its the small "Hose/Hosen".

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten