Das Konzept des Milan MK 7

Jens, wie sieht es denn mit der Radkastenbreite vorne aus? Früher war die Reifenbreite ja doch eher eingeschränkt. Lassen sich 42er oder gar 50er (F-Lite) fahren? Das wäre ein Segen für Langstrecken auf rauhem Asphalt (Paris-Brest kommt mir in den Sinn...)

Also 42er sollten doch gehen der Radkasten ist doch breiter als im SL.
... und ich weiß gar nicht was ihr alle mit dem Asphalt bei PBP habt...ich finde den okay.
Pothole kommt halt von Ruhrpott.

Auf der Seite von Velomobile World kann man den MK7 jetzt mit Lupine SL AX konfigurieren. Sehr interessant.
Wobei die Preise für Kellermann plus SL AX dann mit jeweils 250 Euro, insgesamt also 500 Euro zu Buche schlagen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Auf der Seite von Velomobile World kann man den MK7 jetzt mit Lupine SL AX konfigurieren. Sehr interessant.
Wobei die Preise für Kellermann plus SL AX dann mit jeweils 250 Euro, ingesamt also 500 Euro zu Buche schlagen.

:oops: :eek: the price of the wood and epoxy to build a whole vélomobile body... :p

Rechnerisch stimmt das schon. Man hat halt hohe, angesichts der geringen Stückzahlen vermutlich nicht rabattierte Einkaufspreise, Kosten für den Einbau, einschl. Verkabelung und dann noch die notwendigen Handelsspannen drauf.

:oops: :eek: the price of the wood and epoxy to build a whole vélomobile body... :p
It's the price for SON hub dynamo and Edelux headlight at a HP-Trike.:oops:
We're in a way foolish, but an excellent headlight is the most important thing on each bicycle. Save money wherever you want, except the headlight:
A Milan with a 3 * 9 Shimano Sora is still an excellent bike but one with e.g. a 35 Lux Sigma Aura is unrideable during the entire winter.

It's the price for SON hub dynamo and Edelux headlight at a HP-Trike.:oops:
We're in a way foolish, but an excellent headlight is the most important thing on each bicycle. Save money wherever you want, except the headlight:
A Milan with a 3 * 9 Shimano Sora is still an excellent bike but one with e.g. a 35 Lux Sigma Aura is unrideable during the entire winter.

I will be spending 130 € on a headlight with high beam (made in Germany), that will be one of the most expensive components on the vélomobile. The indicators will be from the Fiat 500 Abarth and 4 of those LEDs cost 32 € in China. https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000444920506.html Look! They even have the Chinese Export C E logo :LOL:

The rear light/brake light I bought here on the forum.

Look! They even have the Chinese Export C E logo
:eek:The Chinese changed their language:
AliExpress schrieb:
Cet article ne peut pas être livré vers : Germany
So tomorrow all Chinese workers will start to strike. China is toast now!:censored:
Back to topic: your VM is a real beauty, nevertheless a Milan needs a more powerful headlight. Perfect that the Lupine SL AX is an option now.

Gruß
Christoph

I believe you both, I have driven on the trike with 70 lux and it became a very slow drive after the first fast corners. On Agilo the advantage is the height of the light and with 150 lux it should be fine at those speeds.

On Agilo the advantage is the height of the light and with 150 lux it should be fine at those speeds.
Just looking at the 150 Lux can be a bit deceiving. The beam pattern is more important.
I've got the 150 Lux B+M IQ X-E in the VTX and while its more than bright enough (for the trike) when going in a straight line or around wide bends, on smaller path I regularly turn into complete darkness, because the light beam is not wide enough.

Have a look at this Saukki video of him riding his Quattrovelo at night to get an idea. The Quattrovelo even got two IQ X-E but the hard cut-off of the light beam at the side makes it rather useless for a three or four wheeler in certain situations. Sounds maybe harsh, but thats the main reason I have to go way slower with the trike at night.

There is a good chance I'll put in a €99 Highsider Satellite into the trike, because it might gimme some illumination into that fracking dark curves.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hattte @Kid Karacho nicht geschrieben das jetzt eine geeignete Metallhülse eingeklebt wird in der die Achse gesteckt wird?
Bitte sagt nicht, dass das jetzt doch nicht der Fall ist.

In diesem YT-Video kann man einen Milan SL Mk7 bewundern:
Hier scheint die Lupine SL AF verbaut zu sein und laut Kommentar sitzt diese nun höher als bei den vorherigen Milanen. Außerdem scheint es hier eine andere Öffnung in der Karosserie zu sein.

Wird das nun grundsätzlich eine etwas höhere Einbauhöhe der Lampen geben, auch bei der Lupine SL AX?
@henningt Vielen Dank für das tolle Video. Vielleicht magst Du hier dazu etwas antworten?

Wie hoch über Grund in unbeladenem Zustand ist denn die Unterkante des Bugscheinwerfers auf der neuen MK7 Position?

Zurück
Oben Unten