@Jens Buckbesch Wie viel cm Bodenfreiheit hat das Bülk bevor es unten aufsetzt?
As a prospective VM (Snoek? Bülk?) buyer this is one of my worries. I'm often on cycle paths or country roads where tree roots have pushed the asphalt up, creating short bumps. How would a VM deal with those?

I think the article on velomobileworld.com is an excellent introduction to the philosophies behind the design of the Bülk. It would be great if the specifications at the end could also include the clearance underneath, the width of the tyres that fit and the turning circle with 28mm tyres (that being my other worry, that taking sharp corners will reduce the average speed so much that I might as well use an upright).

Das Bülk setzt jetzt mit dem Kettentunnel genauso häufig auf wie mit den Fußbeulen?
Vermutlich, bei meinem a7 hatte ich Protektoren an Fußbeulen und am Beginn der Vertiefung und ich hatte an allen Stellen Feindkontakt auch weiter hinten waren Narben. Hoffentlich ist die Beule nicht so ausgeprägt am EB MK1.

If that photo is of the Bülk on its wheels then it does (implicitly) answer the ground clearance pretty well, "Renn-Semmel" indeed :) I guess the "Suitability for everyday use" that is given as a main point of the design has a different meaning for Jens than it has for me.

Testen wir auch gerade.
Selbst Quest und QV setzen auf.

Okay, das Quest ist tiefer gelegt.
QV setzt auf? Kann Ich nicht bestätigen.

Bodenfreiheit ist mir sehr wichtig weil Ich in meiner Gegend (Ort: Goes, Niederlande) kürze und höhe Schwellen habe.
Mein QV hat niemals aufgesetzt. Bisher habe Ich darüber gar nicht nachgedacht. Ein Bülk würde mein zweit Velomobil werden.
Aber zuerst Probe fahren.

Zurück
Oben Unten