erledigt Carbon Racing Hood for Quest (Divisible, non-XS, by Velomobielonderdelen.nl)

tdt

FOR SALE: my full carbon racing hood for a Velomobiel Quest!

It's the model from Velomobielonderdelen.nl. Specs of mine:
- it's basically new, have had it since September;
- white color (not yellow, like on the reference picture!);
- large visor, so there are no blind spots from right next to you on the left to right next to you on the right;
- complete with deflector, so the visor doesn't fog up due to high humidity;
- it's the divisible model - if you feel like cycling convertible, this one can be stored in your bike!

This one hasn't been used much (I think about 200 km in total); I had some issue configuring my chair to actually fit, then I had some issues with the Quest.
Now, I love it on the open road since it adds about 4 km/h to my cruise speed (over a small deflector + foam), but I also cycle a lot in Rotterdam, Leiden and Utrecht; the hood makes eye contact with other traffic difficult to say the least, so I prefer driving without (with earplugs - at high speeds, the noise around your head is a lot less with the hood on!).

My asking price is €750 (which is a €345 discount over a brand new order), and I accept payments through Paypal and bankaccount, although in person is of course also possible (it's currently in Rotterdam, but I travel to Venlo and Almelo regularly and sometimes also to Germany).

I'll make pictures later this week, but here is an image of a similar model where you can clearly see the split, as a reference:

1576453321440.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich habe so eine teilbare Haube am Quest gehabt und fand sie super....man kann sie immer dabei haben und bei Bedarf zusammen setzen....bin oft offen zur Arbeit oder andere Touren und dann kann der Regen....na und, Haube raus...3bis max 5min aufbauen und draufsetzen....ICH fand das Konzept wirklich sehr gut.....DAS dazu

Haube raus...3bis max 5min aufbauen und draufsetzen....ICH fand das Konzept wirklich sehr gut.....DAS dazu
ist zwar OT trotzdem würde ich mich mal intressieren, wie die Dichtigkeit (beim Teilungsschnitt) realisiert wurde und ob sie dann wirklich dicht ist wenn es gut regnet

ist zwar OT trotzdem würde ich mich mal intressieren, wie die Dichtigkeit (beim Teilungsschnitt) realisiert wurde und ob sie dann wirklich dicht ist wenn es gut regnet
Ich bin einmal in einem heftigen Regenschauer gefahren, kein Wasser von oben gefühlt. Visier war ein bischen geöffnet, ins Gesicht hab ich ein klein bischen Wasser gehat aber das war eigentlich nur angenehm. Dicht ist auch möglich, aber nicht in die Innenstadt; beim Ampel deckt das Visier ab (die letzte vier Wörter hab ich von Google Translate, but I meant: When you stop at a traffic light, the visor fogs up).
Wann Sie fahren sorgt der NACA Duct für genug Luftdurchfluss.

Racing hood (on my Quest, but without the inner deflector - I do have it!):

1576619930389.png

Zurück
Oben Unten