erledigt AZUB Max 26

bike is in good working condition . solid frame and pivots .
Large seat and ventisit in good condition , tilting steerer
fox RL series II front fork in very good condition .
new rock shox mc3 air rear suspention with lockout and multiple rebound settings and pump
rotor 43 tooth oval on campa 172.5crancks ( if wanted i can change it to a clasic double or tripple )
11 40 10s cassette from praxissworks in zeer goede staat
sram xx 10s rear derailer
sram xx 10s gripshifters (front isn't mounted )
extra chainwheel for the return chain so no chaintube
new sram chain and cables
dt swiss 430 wheels
magura discs and magura mt2 remmen (front isn't mounted on the picture because i had the wrong adaptor with me ) .
side and top panniers
more pictures here https://www.amazon.fr/clouddrive/share/T0bZaCFeampKkUJfoB19AiPqkEZ77SNpTiaKFQlRl3V
testing and pickup in kapelle op den bos or peutie belgium ( just north of brussels ) or shipped disassembled in 2 crates with insurance comes to arround 50 €
20190515_103335 (Large).jpg

sorry copy paste from bentokaz ( separate price listing) . i would like around 14 to 1500 for it , but feel free to bid . i need to make room otherwise i would keep it :(
wheels come with michelin max protect inner tubes ( those knobly ones ) and new ( less then 100 km ) almotion tyres

Hello.

Was that always an azub Max or was it rebuilt from 26/20 to 26/26 with the fork? The boom should be horizontal if I am not mistaken?

For what height is it suitable? I am 1,83m and 85cm leg length

Shipping also possible to Austria?

Thanks!

i bought it as a max , and no they run a bit upwards with a suspension fork , depends a bit on the model of fork as well . 183 should be possible but on the high side . shipping is possible to austria ( all of europe should't be a problem .

Thanks for the fast reply. Does the bike come with the original fork aswell? I am afraid that it is a little bit too high for my taste.

yes the original fork is included but isn't equiped for disc brakes , i can weld a set of mountings on them if you want . or i can include a set of ,normal brakes and a set of xtr /819 wheels ( these have both disc and v brake mounts ) . normaly there is also a possibility to lower the forks and limit the travel to 4 a 5 cm but this isn't an easy operation :) .

i'll measure it tomorrow to be sure , it is apparently an original color from azub but there is a little mark on the rear at the bags where you can see a black underneath but it could be they use a black primer .

that would be an option . there was a 53 in front before i think thats the reason i set it a that height . it does come up under tension to around a cm over the orange idler

you can lower the seat 1 hole ,this is aprox 3 a 4 cm ( confirmation tomorrow if i dont forget my tapemeasurer this time :whistle: as well as the actual height and length of the seat .

Zurück
Oben Unten